Stay...

Minho had planned the plan to be done in a week which was the day he would receive his weapons which were known as the most powerful ones in the world. They were rare. Like the guns have a system where its user doesn't need to reload it, all they had to do was to keep firing at their enemy. Knifes which made of the sharpest and strongest material, they can cut through anything even titanium was no match to it. Also they had a secret weapon that nobody knows except for Minho... it was a posionous kind of dagger. When anyone other than the user of it was cut or made contact with they die instantly nobody knows how it works...

At Minho's house
After Felix left, Minho made sure that he was always with Jisung he hired the world's best bodyguards to patrol his house he had to make sure no one touches Jisung except for himself and their friends. If you find Jisung, you will definately find Minho behind. Minho treats Jisung like a declicacy, like he could break with the slighest wrong movement very fragile... glass like. He also gave a ring to Jisung to find his location at all times. If he went out Minho is there. Wherever he goes, Minho goes. When Jisung was laying in bed, on his phone, with Minho cuddling into the crook of his neck, his pillow accidentally fell. As Jisung was about to get up, Minho tighten his grip around him and whined, "Stay with meeee" "Baby I am just going to pick up my pillow."

"No! Stay with me!" He whined. Jisung sighed knowing his strength was no match to Minho's. He stopped moving and layed down snuggling into Minho's chest, inhailing his scent. How relaxing. Minho on the other hand, is not going to let Jisung go. He was going to keep Jisung safe even if it meant risking his life, he wasn't going to let Jisung go ever again.

So for the last 2 to 3 hours, Minho has been cuddling Jisung like there was no tomorrow. I mean why wouldn't he? Jisung is his prized possession and anyone who tried to take him would have to face the warth of his mafia gang and the chances of survival for the person would not be so high. So Sunwoo is dead meat when Minho finds him but Minho does not know that Sunwoo was part of the second best mafia gang after Minho's. The fight was going to be a bloody one. A very bloody one but who knows will Minho lose his life protecting Jisung or will Jisung lose his life protecting Minho? Or nobody dies except Sunwoo and his gang leader, Sohn Eric, he was known as the fuckboy of the mafias because he goes to clubs or parties and bang out with strippers and hookers. Will that same fate happen to Jisung?

Guys I am so sry for this rlly short chapter! I couldn't think of what to write for this so I added a new character to spice this book a little more. And for those readers who have been with me for a long time(since I started the book) I value your support towards me but if I rlly cannot think of what to write, I have to do the unthinkable and discontinue his book but for now the chances are low since I add Sohn Eric. I sincerely apologise :(
- author 2k23