Interuption (smut!)

While Minsung were cuddling comfortably, Sunwoo had enough with their lovey dovey moments and decided to break it up. He walked to them and harshly grabbed Jisung and threw him over his shoulder before starting run very fast because of his long legs. Jisung was yelling and hitting his back which did no effect but made Sunwoo ran faster than before, Minho on the the other hand was furious. Not furious but more his blood was boiling at the highest temperature... nobody was allowed to take whats his epsecially Jisung whom he holds so close to his heart. He was about to ran after them when a boy with nerdy glasses stopped him.

"What do you think you are doing?!" He shouted at him. The boy flinched and was about to cry at the sudden response.

Tearing up he yelled, "WHAT DOES HAN JISUNG HAVE THAT I DON'T!?"

Minho glared at him and said, "A lot things like my heart unlike you a piece of shit!" With that, Minho ran everywhere in the school but to no avail.

Meanwhile with Jisung
Jisung's pov
Sunwoo was carrying to a toilet? Whenwe entered I felt a force on my clothes and before I knew it Sunwoo was pulling off my shirt which I refused. Memories of the past started flowing back as I teared up and begged, "No-o stop! Le-et me go!" He looked at me and smirked before saying, "Nah~ I like to see your pretty body that I will ruining soon~" This terrifed me as I started sobbing and the disgusted feeling I used to feel came back as he slipped his hands up my shirt and started roaming around my naked body. I was too kept up in trying to stop him to noticed that my shirt and pants were now gone. Left partially naked, I covered myself as an instinct and avoided ee contact which made Sunwoo very angry. He forcefully took away my arms which were covering my body, carried me to the sink area and started to leave dark hickeys on my chest while his hands made it to my waistband and pulled off my underwear leaving me fully naked. He got on his knees and sucked me off, disgusted, I kicked him hence he hit the stall's door and became furious.
"Looks like someones is going to get a punishment~" He said, smirking.

"No please! I am sorry!" I begged to no avail. He made his way towards me, took off his pants and grabbed me as my ass faced his cock, slammed it in me. I sobbed as I tried free myself but his grip was too strong.
No one's pov
Jisung felt pain and pleasure rush through his body as Sunwoo kept slamming himself in each thrust hitting his prostate harder and deeper.
"Ahh~ Stop-p~" Jisung moaned as Sunwoo thrusted dead on his prostate making Jisung let out a loud pornographic moan. This made Sunwoo hungrier as he continued thrusting into Jisung.
"Damm baby~ you feel so good~"

"Please stop!"Jisung screamed.

"Shut up bitch!" Sunwoo yelled as he changed position with Jisung riding him. But Jisung was too shaky to do so hence Sunwoo thrusted upwards hitting Jisung's prostate again and again abusing the area.

Suddenly, there was bang on the door...
"Jisung! Are you in there!" He heard.

Jisung begged, "Hyung! Help me!". Hearing Jisung, Minho broke the door to find Jisung being raped by Sunwoo. His blood boilied as carried Jisung off Sunwoo and dressed him before slamming Sunwoo's head on the bathroom wall. He fell on the ground groaning but Minho wasn't done... he sat on top of Sunwoo's stomach and punched his face forcefully each time getting stronger and stronger until Sunwoo's face was bloody and inrecognisble. He felt satisfied but soon a wave of worry swept through him when he saw Jisung shaking in the corner. "Hey baby, I am here everything is fine alright?" Minho reasurred in the most soothing voice ever. Jisung looked up and hugged Minho which Minho returned before carrying him to their friends...