Jealousy...

The next day at school, when Jisung was having English while Minho had PE, there was a new student. He was tall, handsome, had built body and a plump lips.
"Ok class today we a new student. Please introduce yourself." The teacher instructed.
"Hi, I am Kim Sunwoo and I hope we can be new friends!" The boy said. After he was done with his introduction, the whole class other than Jisung were squealing over him.
"OMG look at his muscles!"
"I want him to fuck me so hard!"
"I think I had boner"
"His lips look so good to kiss!"
Sunwoo just ignored them and walked to Jisung flashing him a sweet smile which Jisung returned. "Hi I am Jisung" he introduced. Sunwoo nodded and sat down next to him. But during class, Jisung realised that Sunwoo was touchy and needed a lot of his attention, he thought it was odd at first but ignored it as class continued on.
Later with during lunch
"Sung! I missed you so much!" Minho said as hugged Jisung along the hallway and their moment was ruined when Sunwoo came and screamed, "Hannie! Do you want to lunch together?". Both them turned back to see Sunwoo running towards them and Minho's overprotective boyfriend instinct (aka OBL ik i made it myself) kicked in and pulled Jisung away from the approaching Sunwoo by the waist resulting in Jisung's head against Minho's chest. Seeing Jisung close to Minho made Sunwoo want Jisung even more, at the start of class earlier when Sunwoo step foot in the room he knew he wanted Jisung.

Earlier (Sunwoo's pov)

When I entered the room, my eyes explored it and land on a certain squirrel like boy. He had big doe eyes, chubby adorable cheeks, fluffy blue hair, a perfect nose and the plumpest and pinkest lips I had ever seen he looked like someone addictive, to be obsessed with and someone I want. When the teacher instructed me to introduce myself my squirrel seemed uninterested, wait till I fuck senselessly out of him. Lets see if he really seemed uninterested in me... After my short intro, I immediately went to sit with him and my eyes were literally glued on his tiny ass waist.

Present

Sunwoo could feel his blood boiling, as he pulled Jisung out of Minho's embrace and lifted him up putting over his shoulder walking away but before he could a step away. Minho delivered a stinging punch to his face leaving his cheek red with blood on the corner of his mouth as he winced in pain. Minho quickly took Jisung and ran off to the cafeteria where they would meet their group but unfortunately, now Minho had to deal with his younger brother's clinginess to Jisung as Felix wrapping his arms around Jisung's tiny snatched waist, Minho was jealous. Jealous of his brother being close to Jisung. Felix noticed the death glare Minho was giving and whispered to Jisung. "Sungie my brother looks jealous. Wanna see how long it takes for him to explode?" Jisung nodded. Felix placed his thumb in front of their mouths and they 'kissed'. Minho on one side was already angry at Sunwoo and now his younger brother is 'kissing' his boyfriend? He doesn't think so. Minho seperated the two with force, pulled Jisung by the waist and placed him on his lap while holding on to him so tightly like Jisung was going to leave and never return. Soon Jisung and Felix started laughing like hyenas, confused Minho asked, "Why are you two laughing like that?" Felix then replied still laughing, "I have never seen you so jealous before! Anyway, Sungie and I were not kissing it was prank and you fell for it!". Minho was grumpy and now feeling stingy of whats his he turned back to his cold self in an blink of an eye and threatened, "Listen here Lee Felix, I will either keep you away from Jisung or you will clean the whole house later? Choose wisely..." This sent shivers down everyone's back, to ease the tension Jisung pecked Minho's lips and Minho instantly became soft like really soft. He smiled and hugged Jisung, this shocked the whole cafeteria Mr ice became so soft in 1 second impossible.

Hi author here, so I will be doing a poll on what kind of chapters yall want in the following chapters.
1. Interuption (when they are hugging and all Sunwoo came in and stole Jisung away.)
2. Jealousy part 2 (where Felix makes his decision and which is the second one and pulled Jisung out of Minho's embrace and hug Jisung tightly)
This chapter is for gghkhlpsy :)