Happy day

Jisung woke up and was getting ready for school when Minho knocked on his door." Come in!" He called. Minho opened the door and suddenly hugged Jisung. "Erh.. Minho is everything alright? Why are you hugging me?" Jisung asked. Minho pulled away and said, "Because I finally found you my love," Hearing Minho, Jisung blushed a little. "Oh and there something I wanna tell you... I am a mafia leader." Minho expected Jisung to be shocked or scared but no... He showed no reaction and just replied, "I know already no need to continue everyone is in right and I have accepted you as who you are whether you are a mafia boss or leader or anyone in that matter as long as your name is Lee Minho I will love and accept you". Minho was the one who was shocked and nodded. "So your not scared of me for being a mafia leader?" He asked. Jisung nodded and pecked his cheek. Now, Minho was crying tears of joy, happy that Jisung accepted him and love him for who he is. Minho got on one knee and said, "Well, I wanna ask you something. Han Jisung will be my boyfriend?". Jisung was shocked but happy and excited, he nodded and pulled Minho into a hug. Today a relationship and couple was born.
A few moments later
Minho and Jisung were walking in the hallway with Minho's veiny muscular hand around Jisung's tiny waist. Students around them were whispering among themselves until the school's most popular jock, Jackson Wang, came up to Jisung and said, "What is a cutie like you walking around with the ice prince of the school? Why not you come with me to have some fun in bed tonight?" Jisung backed up and Minho knew Jisung was uncomfortable and his blood boiled, he punched Jackson in the nose nearly breaking it. He was just holding back his anger, if lets it out Jackson will probably be dead by now. Minho then picked up Jisung by the legs and carried him  to their friends in the cafeteria. When they reached, Felix was over the moon." OMG ARE YOU GUYS DATING? MINHO DID U ASK HIM TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND? MY MINSUNG SHIP IS FINALLY SAILING!!" Felix yelled in a excited tone. Minho then grab Felix by the shoulder and calmed him down. He procced to pulled Jisung on his lap and said, "Yes we are dating and he is my boyfriend happy?" Felix was jumping around like a toddler.

Hi so sry for the late update I have important exams soon so updates will not be so fast but after it there will be a lot of updates