Insecurities (kinda sad ngl)

"minho" chan called.

"what is it?" minho replied coldly.

"you know that bastard who raped jisung?"

"yea?"

"well his part of the TB gang and his position is one of the highest. The gang that nearly destroyed the whole of the SVT gang..."

"so?"

"so our gang are in danger because after their damage to the SVT gang there was a warning that read 'SKZ your next...' we have the train even harder if you want to keep our gang and jisung save." chan stated

"prepare our meeting with the supplier for our weapons." minho ordered.

"yes sir!" chan answered. he knew this battle would be a very very bloody one. minho wasn't the kind the back down easily so he is willing to go all the way if it means risking his life for the safety of jisung and the rest of his gang members. 

minho's pov

that fucker sunwoo who knew a fuckboy like him would be part of the TB gang with a high position. in this battle I am not losing out at all but for now I have to prep myself for the meeting with the supplier for my weapons. I needed a shower, a cold one to take mind off the war between the two gangs. I headed to my room and saw jisung reading a book, the moment I closed the door, his attention was how focused on me.

"hey babe!" he cheered.

"hey darling~" 

"I am gonna take a shower then we cuddle? I have to go to a meeting later."

jisung nodded and resumed his book. I went to the bathroom and took off my shirt which revealed all of my old scars from the battles and training I have faced but they disgust me as that time, i was trained to kill innocent people which I was regretful of after I a few years. It looked disgusting to me and eventually became my biggest insecurity and I will always cry about it. jisung has never seen my scars because in our relationship I have to be the stronger one and suck up what makes me feel weak and small but seeing these scars reminded me of the incident where i nearly lost my life which was scary and traumatizing for me. as I traced my scars the bathroom door opened, jisung was here but with no time to react I grabbed a towel and covered myself.

"hyung what's with the suddenly movement?" jisung asked, his curiosity getting to him.

"oh it's nothing..'' i lied which anyone could tell.

"hyung you suck at lying now tell me what is going on?"

i uncovered the towel which revealed all my insecurities, I could not help but let the tears roll down my cheek but before I could explain I was brought in a warm hug from jisung.

"oh hyung... It must be very hard for you, hmm?" jisung comforted.

"hyung it is okay to cry and let out everything. The pain your holding in your heart. Don't do that it will only hurt you more, I am here for you share your troubles with me, you pain and let me help you too just like how you have helped me. Let me return the favor, I know you have to be stronger one in our relationship but even the strongest man alive have cried and I don't blame you for being strong but sometimes you have to seek someone whom you can share your problems with like me, I will willingly listen to your problems and help you. you just have to trust me and allow me to help you so don't ever keep your pain to yourself okay?"

"god what did I do to deserve you" I chuckled. now I know, jisung is there for me and I will allow him to help me. I pulled him closer to my embrace and cried softly as I felt the genuine warmth from jisung his love, his care and his sympathy not pity. how I wish my mother was here to see that I have found her future son in law and he is a excellent one, to see my beautiful jisung in a bridal dress walkng down the lane with me as people cheered us on with compliments and wishes. how beautiful...   

I broke the hug and told jisung I wanted to take I quick rinse and wanted to cuddle once I was done. He agreed and went out. as the cooling water touch my skin, it felt blissful and relaxed. once I was done, I changed and walked out of the bathroom and went over to the bed and cuddle jisung with my face in the crook of his neck while he played with my hair whispering comforting words in my ear my making me feel secure and relaxed in his arms. I soon fell asleep and dreamt of something magical there I saw my mother at my wedding clapping as I kissed jisung. this was something that could only happen in my imagination but what if jisung gifted by my mother to let me know she was still there watching over me? right?

I am sry this chapter was kinda sad but I took the inspiration from my own insecurity for my scars and minho can't always be the tough one. Sometimes the toughest people also cry even if they don't show it...