Found at last...

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY EVERYONE!" Felix exclaimed. Everyone turned to look at Felix and saw a tiny boy next to him they began to squeal and stare at him in awe as they started crowding the two boys." AHHH HE IS SO CUTE!"  One of them squealed. Felix noticed that Jisung was uncomfortable and pushed them out of the way. When they arrived at the popular table Felix told everyone to introduce themselves. " Hi I'm Bang Chan the dad of the group and these are Hyunjin, Seungmin,Changbin, Jeongin and M-Lee know" Jisung just nodded. "Erhm.. Hi I'm Han jisung nice to meet you all". When Minho heard his name his eyes widened.

Minho pov
Han J-jisung...? Is it really him? I think I found him. When I was thinking about whether was Jisung who I thought he was, I looked up and to see him and my heart skipped a beat he look so cute. I couldn't help but coo at his embarrassed face. Before I knew it I felt my face turn red and hot as I stared at him. He seemed to notice my stare and blushed how cute just as I was thinking about how cute Jisung was I heard Chan calling. " LEEKNOW! I have been calling you for 2 mins what were you thinking so hard about?" Annoyed I shot him a glare and rolled my eyes. "OMG LEEKNOW HYUNG ARE U BLUSHING AT JISUNG?!" I heard Hyunjin yelled. I felt embarrassed and looked away oh my lord I was blushing for first time in 10 years?!

No ones pov
"OMG YOU REALLY ARE!" Hyunjin exclaimed shocked. Everyone in the cafeteria stared at the group with their eyes widened. They never knew that their Mr ice prince would blush?! Minho suddenly took Jisung's wrist and dragged him not caring about an angry Felix and a confused Jisung. When the pair reached the janitor room Minho pinned Jisung against the wall and stared at him and Jisung felt scared but excited at the same time.
Jisung's POV
I felt like I had met him before but where...? Before I could ask him I felt a pair of soft lips pressing against mine I felt shocked and didn't kiss back but Minho deepened the kiss by grabbing my waist and squeezing it. We fought for dominance but I obviously lost as he bit my bottom lip and asked for enterance which I hesitantly agreed I felt his tongue tasting every bit of my mouth. I tapped his shoulder as a sign that I needed air and broke the kiss I look at him while catching my breath.
Minho's POV
After the kiss I met his eyes and asked, " Do you remember me Jisung?" He shook his head but I felt sad and a sense of desperation rush thru my body the same feeling when I last saw Jisung. I was angry and sad. I left the janitors room leaving Jisung confused and worried. I ran to Felix and told him everything about how the boy who my smile was for was Jisung amd how he left and forgot about me... Felix looked at me and called everyone to gather for a meeting. When we dicussing Felix said, "We are going to make Minsung come true!" Everyone looked at Felix confused when sudddenly said," Minsung is Minho + Jisung. My dear brother here likes Jisung okay? But Jisung doesnt remember him so we will have to make my ship sail!". They then proceeded to create a group chat called ' Project Minsung'