~Main Characters~

Main Protagonists of this story.

~Athanasia de Alger Obelia/Athanasia Al Noor Siodonna~

The Princess of Siodonna Sultanate and the missing Crown Princess of the Obelian Empire.

She was destined to live a life as the forgotten princess but all of that changed due to her mother and trying make her own destiny.

The daughter of Emperor Claude and Princess Diana.

~Claude de Alger Obelia~

The Emperor of the Obelian Empire and former Second Prince.

He was crowned Emperor after he killed his brother, the Former Emperor Anastacius and took over the throne.

The father of Athanasia and lover of Diana.

~Diana Al Noor Siodonna~

The Princess of Siodonna Sultanate and the sister of the Sultana, the ruler of Siodonna.

She disguised herself as a commoner to live a free-spirited life as dancer before she was invited to the Royal Banquet of Obelia where she met and fell in love with cold-hearted Emperor Claude.

The mother of Athanasia and lover of Claude.

~Lucas~

The Imperial Magician and the Magician of the Black Tower of Obelia who been sleeping for 200 years.

He used black magic to fell into a eternal slumber after the death of his teacher, the former Magician of the Black Tower.

He suddenly wakes up due to sensing the changes and becomes a ally to Diana and close friend to Athanasia.

~Ingrid Magnusdottir~

Grand Princess of Nordia and Werewolves.

She's the Werewolf Princess and warrior whom lived for thousands of years as no one except in her homeland knows about her or her people's true identity.

She's from Nordia Kingdom, a far away kingdom of the northern lands and she known as the Grand Princess of the North.

She's the old friend of Diana and knew she when was young as helped her to leave Obelia.

She's the younger sister of the King of Nordia and Alpha King of the werewolves.

~Nayeli Ingriddottir/Rosas~

Princess of Nordia and Shamaness.

She's a born shaman Indigenous girl from the Meztli Tribe, allies of Nordia and who worshipped the Moon Goddess, Great Spirit, Spirits and the divinity of nature.

She's the adoptive daughter of Ingrid whom adopted her as infant after the elder shaman stated she will be one of the princesses of Nordia Kingdom.

She's close friends with Athanasia and Lucas.

~Lilian York~

The daughter of noble York House of Obelia and close friend of Princess Diana.

Hailed from her proud and honorable family to their strict environment as a noblewoman, but after seeing Diana's free spirit and her performance at Royal Banquet, she overcome with admiration and became close friends with her.

She's loyal to Diana and willing to follow her, even if it means leaving her home.

She's the nanny of Athanasia and handmaiden of the Siodonnaian palace.

~Felix Robane~

Imperial Knight and son of the Duke Robane.

He's descended from Duke's bloodline and grew up with Claude as bash brothers since his mother was Claude's nanny. He's Claude's right hand man and he was willing to join him in his coup against his brother and taken over the throne.

He's infamously known as the Knight of the Crimson Blood which brings lot misfortune for his admirers despite he does have some feelings towards Lilian York.

Despite his infamous reputation, he's actually good-natured and kind knight.

~Anaya Al Noor Siodonna~

The Sultana of Siodonna Sultanate and sister of Diana.

She's the wise, diplomatic and strong-willed female ruler of Siodonna Sultanate as caring sister to Diana and helped her to have a normal life since she knew Diana always loved to be free.

As keeping Diana's identity safe during going to the Royal Banquet of the Obelian Empire as seeking a good relationship with the current Emperor.

Anaya wasn't happy when the cold-hearted Emperor chased after her sister and warned him many times if tries to take her forcibly as keeping Diana's identity safe and not exposing their blood relations.

But she later came to accepted that Claude loved Diana genuinely and gave him her blessing before warning him off if he hurts Diana.

She's married Aslan Dayan of the General House of Dayan and despite their marriage was political, they both love each other dearly and have a daughter named Sarai.

Author speaking!

This story will have crossover manhwas too.

I'm planning to add the Remarried Empress and adding our savage Queen Navier and her golden retriever bird Heinrey.

Since both Eastern, Western and Southern Empires are somehow based from the Holy Roman Empire reference.

So like I have to give them a name of the nation they ruled like the Song of Theodor.

I mean both of the Western and Eastern Empires are from Theodor in the plan of the Manhua.

It might take long.

Also, I'm thinking of adding Villains are Destined to Die, Trash of the Count's Family, I was the Real One and other manhwas.

I am also, thinking putting Cale and Penelope as siblings since one, Penelope deserves better family than those idiots from the Eckhart Family, second is that I wanted to make the dynamic between Cale and Penelope.

I might put some mangas too which depends how I will write it.

And as you know, Nordia is based out of Norway and the word Nord.

Also, gives me good opportunity to build up Siodonna as the Middle Eastern/South Asian nation and me taking inspiration from Aladdin and other manhwas based from the Arabian Nights or South Asian culture.

I'm still thinking of what to name Diana's and Anaya's mother, the late Sultana.

I'm thinking either Dafna or Soraya.

Maybe I should named her from any historical wise Queens in the Middle East.

Also, Diana and Anaya descended from the nymphs.

Anyways, I will begin with the story!!!