Chapter 9

Author's pov

"Athy and Nayeli didn't arrive your room?" Diana asked in worry by finding out that her daughter and her dear friend haven't arrive to her niece's room.

She was shocked and worried along with Lily, Ingrid and others who find out about this too.

"Sorry, Auntie. Athy and Nay-Nay didn't arrive to Sari's room to play.... Sari is sorry" a girl soon said as revealing to be the daughter of Sultana Anaya and Sultan Aslan.

The Crown Princess Sarai Al Noor Siodonna.

Sarai is young girl with olive skinned and has the same long, wavy midnight black hair and golden amber eyes as she strongly resembles her mother, Sultana Anaya. She wore a purple dress with golden embroidery and designs, she had flowery hair accessories on her hair as she wore matching color slippers.

Sarai is the young princess of Siodonna Sultanate as she's heir to the throne of Siodonna. She's dutiful and kind-hearted like her mother but she's also playful and spirited like her father. 

 She often called Sari by Athanasia and Nayeli whom she's close with and they often played together. 

Sarai was waiting for Athanasia and Nayeli to play with her like usual, but they never come to her room and that made her confused and worried for them which she went to see Diana.

And that's when got everyone concerned and worried about two missing princesses' whereabouts.

"This is bad, really bad...Do you think it might have something to do with Athy's mana?"  Diana soon asks Ingrid who sighs worriedly by knowing Athanasia has overwhelming mana due to her Imperial bloodline of Obelia and her heritage as a nymph.

"I guess so, I mean her mana is unpredictable and it's still strong, especially when she reaches to her adolescent...It wasn't long ago when she passed out after her Divine Beast was born from her mana" Ingrid explained which both Diana and Lily were worried about Athanasia along with Nayeli who was with her.

"As for Nayeli, she's still learning how to control her spiritual energy since she's a born shaman. She doesn't know yet about teleportation or manifestation yet. Even I can't find her scent along with Athanasia" Ingrid soon said which Sultana and others were now worried about where Athanasia and Nayeli are.

Especially when Athanasia doesn't have her eye disguise and that could expose her Obelian Imperial heritage and cause a huge problem between Siodonna and Obelian Empire.

"Tell the guards to search for Athanasia and Nayeli from the palace to capital"-Sultana Anaya

"Yes, Your Majesty"-Indira and Dalia

"I will also join with my group to search as well. We need to hide the fact that Athanasia is missing heir of Obelia and I have one of the magical items to change her eye color"-Sultan Aslan

"I would also suggest having Amita join in as well, she's good with stealth and remain undetected when she comes and goes" Indira suggested as Amita, the person who she's suggested is one of her younger sisters.

Amita Sharma, the second daughter of Merchant Sharma and she's works as informant, spy and bodyguard to the Royal Family. She's highly skilled knifeman and swordswoman.

"Please do, Indira" Sultana Anaya said which Indira nodded before leaving along with the Sultana Aslan.

Sultana Anaya soon goes to Diana and holds her hands as looks at her with her soft gaze.

"Diana, everything will be alright. We will find them... Athanasia and Nayeli are smart and they might know the way to come back" Anaya ensures her which Diana nodded before Ingrid realized something.