Chapter 5

Author's pov

"My true name is Diana Al Noor Siodonna, I'm the Princess of Siodonna Sultanate" Diana revealed her name which surprises them.

Al Noor meaning "The Light" in Arabic and the name of the Royal Family of Siodonna.

Lily was surprised before she sat down as Diana went to her.

"Lilian, I'm sorry if I didn't tell you...I-"-Diana

"No, it's fine. Like I said before, I will join you despite the rough path it is. I'm with you no matter what" Lily repeated same words like she declared her loyalty and friendship towards her which made Diana smiled by knowing Lily is a true friend.

Her closest friend.

Diana soon sat down besides Lily as Ingrid walked down.

About who's sailing the ship, it's Lucas and he used magic to sail them to Siodonna.

"So, are you and Sultana Anaya...you two don't really look like and you both look around the same age" Lily points out about Sultana Anaya's appearance and Diana's.

Diana is light-skinned, has bright blonde hair and rose eyes while Anaya is dark haired and have different skin tone, and different eye color.

"Anaya and I are fraternal twins, I'm the oldest as I inherited my mother's appearance while she inherited my father's appearance"-Diana

"Fraternal twins? Well, that's explains and that makes you the First Princess of Siodonna"-Lucas

"Correct but I never like the life of a Royal or even rule Siodonna despite I did have skills to do but Anaya, she was meant to be Sultana and I, even my parents knew Anaya was going to be a good ruler" Diana explained which Lily was relieved that they didn't have a tense and holistic sibling rivalry towards the throne unlike how Claude and Anastacius were forced to.

I mean it was often bad enough to lead Anastacius killed Claude's mother and Claude taking revenge against him.

"When I was young, my father the Sultan was assassinated through poison by noble treasonists who got greedy and power hunger" Diana explained which surprised Lily and Lucas as Ingrid growls and looked away.

She knew what happened with the previous rulers of Siodonna.

"My Dad was a easy target since they knew my Mom was immune against poison and venom...After my father's dead, my mom was devastated by his dead and of course, nymphs and half nymphs are incredibly sensitive with negative emotions...my Mom died out of heartbroken and leaving me and Anaya vulnerable against those greedy fiends who wanted take advantage of our birthright and manipulate us to marry their sons in order to get the throne" Diana continued her explanation.

Lily was shocked by it as she covered her mouth while Lucas shook his head and mumbled 'Bastards' before he looked at Ingrid.

"So, let me guess. You knew the Late Sultana" Lucas soon asked to Ingrid who nodded while having her arms crossed.

"Yes, I did. Before Esther died through heartbreak, she asked me to be her daughters legal guardians to protect them and guide to be rightful rulers of Siodonna. When I arrived Siodonna and I have the evidence of me being the legal guardian of Diana and Anaya, I started tracking and taking down all those who were involved with the assassination of the Late Sultan and leading to Esther's dead. After I was done, I begin to help out Diana and Anaya as raising them. I taught them everything they needed to know and how to rule Siodonna" Ingrid explained another part of Diana's story as Lily looks at her.