Chapter 6

Since Siodonna is based out of the Arabian Nights and South Asian culture, I mention it's between the Middle Eastern to South Asian.

The culture is between Middle Eastern, South Asian, and Greek.

I will also added the African culture since I made Siodonna to be closer to the Southern Continent which is place where Grand Duke Kaufman comes from.

We might see him which who knows!

Even also, we will see a different side of Athanasia after growing up in Siodonna.

Author's pov

The Siodonnaian Royal Palace is similar to the Obelian Imperial Palace but different.

Unlike Obelian Imperial Palace, Royal Family of Siodonna main rulers shared the same resident known as the Ruler's Palace where both Sultana and Sultan lives together.

And they don't have a harem palace unlike other Monarchs or rulers who does.

(Like Men of Harem 🤫🤫🤫)

And there's the resident of the princesses, the Jasmine Palace.

The current home of Diana along with her friend, Lily who became her handmaiden.

The Siodonnaian Royal Palace is based out of Arabian, Egyptian and Greek Palaces and having pools, fountains and lot of plants and flowers.

It was peaceful place to go to sleep, Lucas's side.

"Wow, you look so beautiful, Anaya" Diana said with a smile as knowing at her sister who wore her beautiful wedding gown.

Anaya wore a white Middle Eastern gown with turquoise accents and golden embroidery, her skirt slit the front as revealing her turquoise trousers and wearing golden open toe heels. She wore a white veil on the back of her head as have her long hair loose and wore a golden tiara with a headpiece hanging on her forehead.

Anaya smiled as she looks so beautiful in her wedding day.

Diana wore a Arabian kaftan white gown embroidered with pale blue and pale pink colors with a matching sash wrapped around her waist and a pair of white flats. She also had her hair loose and adorned with flower accessories and her bindi along with jewelry.

Since she was in her third month of her pregnant, her belly starts showing.

"Thanks, sis. Besides, how are you feeling?" Anaya soon asked Diana whom smiled back and caressing her stomach.

"I'm fine and lately, I been craving towards chocolate lot" Diana explained as she been holding herself from eating the chocolates from the dessert table.

"I guess she will be chocoholic. Anyways, the Emperor isn't present in the wedding which that's good. Since your disappearance along with Lilian's, he been asking me if I knew you were with me but I lied and pretend I didn't know" Anaya soon said which Diana sat down and looked sad.

She still misses him despite she changed fate of her daughter and hers.

"Diana" Anaya sat down besides her and looked at her.

"What you did was for the greater good of her and probably that fool despite he might use Black magic because of you leaving him. But you change fate and fates of yours and her... that's a good thing" Anaya soon said to Diana courageously and tender.

Diana smiled as brushes the tears from her beautiful rose eyes away from her face.

"You're right and I wanted my daughter to experience all the love and care from her family...I love His Majesty, Emperor of Obelia...no, I love Claude so much and I don't want him to suffer and neglect my daughter. I should've known that he would suffer the same fate like our mother did but instead, of dying of heartbreak" Diana said as Anaya grabbed her hand and made her look at her.