Chapter 12

Author's pov

"Your Majesty....YOU DID WHAT?!?!" Felix screamed in shock and stun towards the cold-hearted Emperor Claude who looks at him annoyingly.

"Felix, you sounded like a roaster giving birth" Claude deadpanned spoke with a dry expression as Felix got offended by his words but he ignored it.

"Your Majesty, you seriously request the Royal Family of Siodonna for Princess Diana's hand for marriage?!"-Felix

"Yeah, and?"-Claude

"Your Majesty? Why? Why would you do that? Especially now when everyone in the capital are wondering why?" Felix added since everyone in High Society to Common Society are now gossiping about Emperor suddenly requested marriage with the First Princess of Siodonna Sultanate.

They are wondering why?

Especially when the Emperor kicked out all the concubines after his beloved dancer disappear and many think she was either kidnapped by an enemy nation or threatened by one of the concubines.

Either way, they were more confused why he chooses the unknown princess of Siodonna who never left her country nor the Royal Palace of Siodonna.

The homeland of his beloved dancer.

It will be very shocking for them once they find out about Diana being the Royal Princess of Siodonna.

Claude thought about it for moment unlit he looks at Felix with his sharp, narrowed cold jewel blue eyes.

"Why? Diana can't leave Siodonna and go back with me and with our daughter because she can't leave her life as a princess, especially now everyone in Siodonna knows how she looks like, and Athanasia is recognized as one of the Princesses. Also, this might involve with political problems due to Athanasia was born as the daughter of an unmarried emperor and an unwed princess which...I don't want her to live my life as the child from out of a wedlock despite both her parents are Royal" Claude explained to Felix about his reasons.

Despite Athanasia was born from two royals, an Emperor and a Royal Princess who was Claude's consort, she would be considered as the illegitimate child after Diana took back her previous identity as the Princess of Siodonna.

And also, the political problem if someone finds out that Diana is the First Princess of Siodonna and Athanasia's existence.

It will cause a scandal and huge problem for both nations.

"I... I understand, Your Majesty but...should you just inform Princess Diana about this? Or her sister, the Sultana? I mean she didn't look happy when she saw you and I think she's cursing at you" Felix points out nervously as recalling the cold glare from Sultana Anaya.

She wasn't happy at all.

"Let her be...I am fully prepared to fight against that cunning woman" Claude said which Felix looks at him in 'Are you crazy' look.

'God, help us. I hope everything is alright in Siodonna despite I know Sultana is furious' Felix thought.

Meanwhile in Siodonna

"Ugh! That scheming bastard! How dare he make this nonsense?! Is he seriously mocking us?! I'm going that palace and I'm going to strangle him with the plant's roots!!!"-Sultana Anaya

"Anaya!!!"-Diana

"No, that will cause a war. Let me do it, I always have back up plans" Ingrid said with wink which Diana told her 'No' loud by knowing how feral Ingrid is in the battlefield.