Chapter 3

Author's pov

"Your Majesty, I have gather the list of the magicians who will check the pregnancy of Lady Diana" crimson haired Imperial Knight said the golden haired Emperor Claude while he was working with his paper.

He looks at him before he goes back to his work.

"Good...And how is Diana, Felix?"

"She's doing well, corrected by Lilian who's often with her"

"That's good" Claude replied as revealing the identity of the crimson haired knight.

Felix Robane, he's the son of the Duke Robane, a Imperial Knight who is known infamously as the Knight of the Crimson Blood, and right hand man of Claude de Alger Obelia.

Felix has wavy, crimson red hair with bangs that fall into his light grey eyes. As an imperial knight, he has a tall, lean stature with long, muscular limbs and broad shoulders. He is noted by several many women to be very attractive. As a guard, Felix typically wears a double-breasted shirt, matching pants, boots, and a black cape.

Claude soon looks back at his paperwork and he was already annoyed by it.

'Despite how much I don't want a magician to check my child's mana during the early week of the pregnancy, it's a Imperial tradition to check up the mana of one of the heirs of Obelia with or without meaning immortality...But either way, I want to spend some time with Diana, it's already been five damn day' Claude thought.

Who can blame him?

Since the pregnancy of Diana being hidden while finishing up documents and paperwork.

He been eagerly missing his lover as being fed up already.

"Your Majesty?" Felix soon uttered before Claude stood up as surprising the crimson haired knight.

"I will see Diana"-Claude

"B-But Your Majesty! The work?"-Felix

"It's not important, it just some random stuff"-Claude

Meanwhile with Diana and others~

"Corrected by the Book of Fate, how you and that Emperor kid found out about the dangers was when magician went to check the mana of unborn imperial child. We have some time before we leave the capital" Ingrid soon said as looking the book while Diana and Lily were packing up everything they needed to go to Siodonna.

Since Diana doesn't her unborn daughter or Claude to suffer this fated tragedy, she decided to fight fate by going back to her homeland, Siodonna and give birth safely to her unborn daughter Athanasia without dying.

I mean now, she has the help of Lucas, the Magician of the Black Tower and Ingrid the Grand Princess of Nordia and Grand Princess of the Werewolves.

"When's the date?" Diana soon asked Ingrid which she looks at the Book of Fate and trying to find it before she lets a growl of frustration.

"Stupid shit! Come on! Show me the damn date or I'll shred you!!!" Ingrid angrily growls at the Book of Fate suddenly show her the date.

"Huh? Are you f***ing with me?! Tomorrow?!" Ingrid growls more as surprising both young ladies and the warlock who was chilling before he dropped out the couch.

Typical Lucas.

"Wait, tomorrow?!" Lily nearly shouted as Diana almost turn pale and touching her stomach protectively.

'Tomorrow? That soon? Seriously?!' Diana thought in shock.

Lucas was about to grab the book unlit Ingrid starts hitting it against the table violently.