Chapter 4

Hey guys, quick update.

I'm going to based the Sultana Anaya's appearance from Naomi Scott's Princess Jasmine.

I mean she looked so beautiful as Princess Jasmine and I thinking of making her eye color either purple, golden brown or turquoise.

Also, I might based her court ladies/handmaidens from Kate Sharma from Bridgerton and Dalia from Aladdin 2019.

Also, Lily will finally embrace Siodonna's clothing custom.

Author's pov

"Well, well, I guess this mutt of a human does have good ideas despite how greedy and dumbass he is" Ingrid soon said as she was in the office of Roger Alpheus and looking at ship he brought for his trading business.

Ingrid was in the Alpheus Mansion and doing her revenge against two people will get Diana's daughter kill for their ambition and greediness.

Duke Roger Alpheus and Countess Rosalia Judith.

(I am pretty much Countess Rosalia kept her family since Penelope was the eldest daughter of the Judith Count House and they didn't mention if she got marry or not)

Ingrid soon finds the name of the ship as she smirks before she grabbed all the paperwork about the trading business before throwing them to the trash can and grabs rum before she drink it half of it and throw the whole liquor down to the trash can.

She soon grabbed a light up candle and throw to to the trash can before sparkle of fire rose up.

"Even if he's a bastard, he does have good rum. I'm going to steal it all" Ingrid soon said before she grabbed a bag and put all the rum.

Ingrid walked out of the door with the rum leaving paper written 'F*** you' with the middle finger drawing on it.

Ingrid soon hided in a room when the maids and butlers came running to the office.

She soon sighs before she noticed she was in nursery as she pick a strange scent.

'This scent... it's alluring but yet, intoxicating...Black magic's mana' Ingrid thought before she walked towards the mini crib and seeing a baby girl sleeping.

That was ward/niece of Duke Roger Alpheus whom mistaken her as Emperor Claude's daughter.

The daughter of Penelope Judith and the Former Emperor Anastacius de Alger Obelia.

Jennette Margarita.

Ingrid looks at her and seeing her sleeping peacefully.

'Aww, she's cute. So this is child possessing black magic...That bastard really did experiment his own daughter with black magic. This will considered to be taboo and knowing those greedy bastards, that girl was sheltered and she didn't know she was a pawn on their stupid game...Greedy f***ers' Ingrid thought.

Ingrid looks at the baby before she sighs.

"Ah, since I was the Bloody Rose Valkyrie known to be brutal but divinely, I can give you a blessing to protect you from those b- I mean bad greedy people" Ingrid said before she touches the infant's head with her finger as light appeared around the baby girl.

The infant Jennette slightly opens her eyes as seeing Ingrid's faded appearance before she closed them.

Ingrid smiles before she opens the window and jumps out and leaving the Alpheus Mansion.

Later in nighttime~

'Ah, alright... Let's get this over with' Diana thought waiting for the magician to come in.