Chapter 8

Author's pov

Flashback~

"So, why Mama had to leave Athy's Papa? Was he a bad mister?" Athanasia soon asked to the child Lucas who looks at her.

"No, well, I don't know if he became that man Lady Diana feared of" Lucas replied which Athanasia looks at him with her disguised rose-pink eyes.

"What do you mean?" She asked which Lucas sighs by knowing Athanasia ask him since she couldn't bring herself to ask Diana or Lily, Sultana or even Ingrid.

Diana would be hurt, and she knew that.

"Because in this prophetic fairytale...your dad became the bad guy that he would hurt you and Lady Diana, including your nanny"-Lucas

"Why?"-Athy

"Because he used black magic to erase his memories about your mom as forgetting everything about her and you, even willing to treat you unwanted and unloved as much to throw you away"-Lucas

"Is Athy's Papa that bad mister now?"-Athanasia

"Honestly, I don't know but hopefully you will never met the Emperor"-Lucas

End of Flashback~

'Stupid Lucas! You jinx it! Athy already met Papa now!' Athanasia nervously thought while the cold-hearted Emperor held her chin and looked at her big and round jewel blue eyes.

Athanasia at the age of 5, she was very smart for her age, and she knew the prophetic future of her as the Forgotten Princess of Obelia.

She never could ask her mom about it because she didn't want to make her sad or hurt but she ask Lucas since he was the closest to her and Lucas was often honest to her.

Now, she met her biological father, the cold-hearted Emperor of the Obelian Empire, Claude de Alger Obelia.

And she was super scared and nervous if he was the bad guy her dear mother fear of.

Athanasia looked at him with her round eyes widen while Claude stare at her with his sharp and narrow jewel eyes slightly wide

Even Felix was so stunned that he couldn't speak too.

"You're..." He was about to speak unlit another girl's voice spoke up first.

"Athy, I couldn't find Raven. Looks like we're not h-" Nayeli appeared from the brushes and saw the scene which Athanasia looks at her by the corner of her eye in pure shock.

'Nay-Nay!!!' Athanasia mentally screamed which Claude and Felix saw her.

Nayeli quickly walked towards Athanasia as pulling her away from the cold-hearted Emperor and shielding her from them.