Chapter 10

We're almost close to reunite of Claude and Diana!

What will Claude do after he finds out Diana is actually the Royal Princess of Siodonna?

And the appearance of Indira's sisters.

We already have Amita who will make an appearance pretty soon along with the youngest sister Charita Sharma.

Also, like I said before, Siodonna based out the Middle East, South Asia and North Africa cultures.

I might give Diana the Arabian Nights style of the Princess.

Anyways, more adding with other manhwas.

You can tell me what manhwa should appear in this story.

Let's go back to the story.

Author's pov

Few moments earlier~

'Hannah and Ces are gone but still, Athy and Nay-Nay are still trapped in the room' Athanasia thought as she and Nayeli were still in the room and being guarded by the Imperial Knights.

So much to escape for a five-year-old girl and her six-year-old friend. 

They were trapped and guarded as they couldn't escape with their current abilities. Despite Athanasia does possesses incredible magic, she's still inexperienced magic user and Lucas never been much of a good mentor. As Nayeli who is born shaman, she's still young and doesn't know how to use her powers properly.

Like I said, they're still kids and they need to learn. 

"What we going to do, Nay-Nay?" Athanasia asked her which Nayeli leaned on the table and sighs in boredom and tiredness. 

"I don't know, Athy. Once Diana and Mamá find out where we are...She will go crazy and turn into a big wolf" Nayeli said as knowing well her adoptive mother Ingrid.

She's a werewolf and not only that, but she's also the Bloody Rose Valkyrie. The beautiful as an angel but deadlier than beasts as she created an entire blood lake through the blood her enemies whom she slayed in the battlefield. 

Why you think Nordia remain the strongest kingdom in the northern lands, because of Ingrid. 

And of course, there's the Nordian Royal Family who are Wolf Alpha Warriors and badass vampire swordswoman Queen. 

"And then there's Auntie who will be mad.... Athy doesn't know what Mama will do?" Athy silently whines by knowing this will be a huge mess for both nations from the Obelian Empire to Kingdom of Nordia and Siodonna Sultanate.

Super political problem if Claude finds out Diana is the Princess of Siodonna and there will be scandal for both Siodonna and Obelia. 

No wonder why Nordia hates politics but yet again, it's the relationship between them.

Athanasia sighs and looks down.

'Athy wonders if who will get Athy and Nay-Nay out? It's no use' she thought and sighing more.

Suddenly, a knock from the door which one of the Imperial Knights soon went to the door and open it.

"Sir Robane, what did His-" suddenly, the Imperial Knights of the room passed out and that surprises two girls.

'W-What?!' They thought in shock before a tall yet handsome long black haired magician walked in the room and had his cocky smirk on his face.

It was everyone's favorite little shi- I mean handsome magician.