Chapter 7

Author's pov

~Five Years Later~

"Raven, where are you?" A beautiful yet, adorable little girl said and looking around for someone.

That was supposed to be the forgotten Crown Princess of Obelian Empire who was destined to die at her 18 birthday.

But now, she was beloved Princess of Siodonna Sultanate who bears the striking resemblance of her mother, Princess Diana.

Athanasia Al Noor Siodonna or by her supposed birth name, Athanasia de Alger Obelia.

She was now 5 years old, she inherited the Imperial Family's jewel blue eyes by her father's and having the spitting image of her mother. She had her long, wavy blond hair tied into a high ponytail with her soft bangs falling over her eyes. She wore light pink dress of Siodonna's fashion and a pair of pink slippers.

She kept looking around in the gardens, brushes to the small pools and around the Jasmine Palace.

She soon sighs in disbelief as she crossed her arms.

'Where is Raven? Raven is often with Athy or Nay-Nay...Where he is?' She thought before she soon heard some footsteps coming to her.

She turned around and seeing another girl who's around of her age or slightly older than her.

"Nay-Nay!" She exclaimed as revealing the identity of Indigenous girl.

Nayeli Ingriddottir or Nayeli Rosas.

The adoptive daughter of the First Grand Princess Ingrid Magnusdottir of Nordia, Princess of Nordia and Shamaness.

Nayeli is a Indigenous girl as she has tan skin, long, wavy shiny black hair reaches down to her waist and parted in the middle of her forehead, she has light blue eyes. She wore a two piece outfit, cropped top and shirt of white color with a colorful embroidery flowers. She had pink, black and blue beaded choker necklace with moon crescent on it, and open toe flats.

"Nay-Nay, did you find Raven?" She asked which Indigenous girl shook head.

"Sorry, Athy but I couldn't find Raven anymore..."-Nayeli

"Aw..."-Athanasia

"But I think I know who has Raven" Nayeli said which Athanasia didn't think long who it was the one who had her beloved Divine Beast.

"LUCAS!!!!" She nearly shouted before both of them went where the Magician of the Black Tower was.

They finally found Lucas who was in child form and holding the beloved baby wolf named Raven.