Chapter 11

Author's pov

Siodonna and Obelian Empire been in good terms due to Claude being wise and responsible ruler unlike his tyrant predecessors.

Since Obelian Empire was ruled by incompetent emperors and tyrants thanks to the emperor from 200 years ago who turned his entire bloodline into tyrants.

Siodonna stay neutral and prefer staying away from Obelia's attention due to one of their previous emperors did took a princess of another foreigner kingdom and took her as his concubine.

(Similar to Dylan's mother's backstory)

It was thankful due to the long distance between them.

But then Claude became the new Emperor after his successful coup, he proven to be a good ruler despite his jerkass attitude.

And because of his reign as Emperor, the relationship between Siodonna and Obelia improved, and little more due to he fell in love with the Siodonnaian best dancer.

Who turned out to be a secretly a royal princess.

And now, he's going to find out.

'This isn't how I imagine my day' Diana thought as she was sitting down on the sofa and being in one of the rooms.

She awkwardly looks Claude who's been staring fiercely at Anaya while she glared at him that made the intension so bad between them.

"Sultana....You lied me to about the whereabouts of Diana. I didn't think you will still think arrogant of me"-Claude

"Is that so? Emperor Claude, is because I decided to take my blessing. I believe you don't need it anymore"-Anaya

"Insolent..."-Claude

'For the love of God, looks you two are going to kill each other. Please stop before Sir Robane and the guards get the wrong idea that you two will go to war' Diana thought as looking at them who were having a stare fight.

Well, talk about in laws.

"Anaya, please leave us. He won't do anything to me...Please" Diana soon said which Anaya looks at her and she looks struggled before she sighs.

The Sultana Anaya soon leaves the room and closed the door behind her.

Diana sighs in relief before she looks at Claude who looks at her with his typical expressionless stare.

It was going to be long explanation.

"So, why that woman called you "Your Highness"? You're not royalty, aren't you?" Claude asked with his usual cold tone and be was curious about why Amita called Diana "Your Highness".

That was doubt that Diana wasn't really commoner in his mind.

Despite Diana's brazen and straightforward personality, she does displays good intellect when it comes with business trades and politics, and she displays elegance too.

He thought Diana was a runaway noble or comes from a fallen noble family.

And since Siodonna don't have titles like Duke, Marquess, Count, Viscount or Baron.

They have the general ministers, governors, generals, merchants and artisans.

"Actually...I am royal" Diana soon said which Claude looks at her if she was crazy.

"What? What are kind of nonsense you're talking about?"-Claude

"Your Majesty...No, Emperor Claude. My real name is Diana Al Noor Siodonna, I'm the Royal Princess of Siodonna" Diana revealed to him which shocks him that he slips his tea down.