Chapter 1

Author's pov

The Lovely Princess, the story about fantasy and romance as telling the story of the unknown young lady with a angelic heart turned to be the daughter of tyrant Emperor from his ex-fiancee.

While other daughter he had, was forgotten and neglected by him.

As well, executed for a crime she didn't commit.

All for the stupid throne and wealth.

"Lady Diana, are you okay? You been looking pale since I came back with the chocolates? Do need me call His Majesty"-Lily

"No, no, no, Lilian. I'm just...I don't need to see him...Please, I don't want to see him now"-Diana

"Lady Diana?" Lilian uttered in confusion while Diana was on the chair and holding her belly.

She looks at the book named The Lovely Princess as she wonder why it would such a title like that while having some predictions about her unborn child who turned out be a girl who will be killed in her 18th birthday by the man she fell in love, Claude.

Diana didn't know what to feel.

She felt distraught, betrayed and hurt by this kind of nightmarish revelation.

Claude was going to neglected this unborn daughter whom she was somehow glad that it was going to be a girl but horrified by her being treated as Forgotten Princess and being executed alongside with Lily who's kind as angel for a crime she didn't commit against her half sister.

'This is have to be joke...This has to be some made up nonsense! His Majesty, Claude...is really going to neglected our daughter? While favoring another girl who is actually his ex-fiancee's daughter? That's sounds completely weird. Corrected him, he never physically slept with the woman who broke his heart. He told me and how the heck is that girl his daughter? Nothing makes sense' Diana thought and she was confused by this.

During Claude's engagement with Penelope Judith, he was affectionate towards Penelope but he never slept with her since they were young and he didn't want to be like his father.

Who may rest in hell.

He was platonic during those days before his engagement break up, and he became Emperor as lived his distrustful life by drinking and sleeping with the concubines.

And one thing Diana knew who was the father of Penelope Judith's daughter.

It was probably of Anastacius, the Former Emperor.

Diana sighs before she looks at Lily who was still worried.

'I don't know what happened in foresight book but Lilian got executed along with my daughter for begging His Majesty to spare my daughter... Athanasia's life...Lilian, you're such a angel but it doesn't make sense...Wait a second, why I wasn't mention?' Diana thought in surprise as realizing she wasn't mention in 'The Lovely Princess'.

Diana soon stand up that shocked Lily and uttered 'Lady Diana' before Diana picked up the book and opened it as it light up the pages.

"H-Huh?!?!" Lily uttered in shock as Diana read it.

"I've lost. It feels as if I've been played by you all along. I'll beg if you want me to. Because if I don't, I'll lose you completely"

'Your Majesty?' Diana thought as she saw the future scene of him grabbing her future self by the arms while she was crying.

"Yes, I'm aware. This is nothing but some stupid game of emotions. But knowing that, I still end up showing all my cards like this again"