~Supporting Characters~

The supporting characters.

~Jennette Margarita/Jennette de Alger Obelia~

The ward of Duke Alpheus and Second Princess of the Obelia Empire.

She is the supposed protagonist of the Lovely Princess book.

She is the daughter of Penelope Judith, the daughter of Count Judith, and the former fianceé of Claude.

Believing she is the daughter of Claude due to her jewel eyes but in actuality, she is the daughter of Anastacius the former Emperor.

She was destined to live as the naive political tool to her uncle, Duke Alpheus, and her aunt, Countess Rosalia to gain the throne and get the poor Athanasia framed. But because of Diana who changed fate, she knows what her maternal family wants and she doesn't want to be a part of it.

She wants to break free from the cage she's in and find her own family, even if they are not blood-related to her.

~Ijekiel Alpheus~

The son of Duke Roger Alpheus and the young Lord of the Alpheus Family.

He is the supposed male lead of the Lovely Princess book. Raised and taught to be a gentleman but also, always obeyed his father and his orders. He did what he was told, even engaging with Jennette whom he considered his sister despite he harbors feelings for Athanasia.

Due to the change of fate, Ijekiel wants Jennette to be happy and wants her to be free despite it means leaving Alpheus Mansion and going against his father's wishes.

Like Jennette, he doesn't want to be part of his father's plans.

~Anastacius de Alger Obelia~

The legitimate son of the late Emperor and late Empress, and the former Emperor of the Obelian Empire.

He is Claude's half-older brother who once they were close until they became enemies. He is the true villain and one of the masterminds who plotted his revenge on Claude by making Jennette a child born of black mana.

He was dethroned by Claude who became the new Emperor of the Obelia Empire after he was murdered. But in reality, he survived and has been plotting his revenge and retake the throne.

He goes now as Viscount Patterson to keep his identity hidden from Claude. He was once betrothed to the Grand Princess Ingrid before she told his father to screw himself.

He soon meets Ingrid without knowing her identity and becomes captivated by her.

He is currently possessed by his ancestor, Aeternitas de Alger Obelia the Emperor from 200 years ago.

~Aslan Dayan/Aslan Al Noor Siodonna~

He is the Sultan and husband of Anaya, as well, as the father of Sarai.

Born as the son of the General House of Dayan, he is well-educated and a strategist in military power despite he usually charming, caring, and good-hearted man.

He is a childhood friend of Diana and Anaya due to his family's allegiance to the Sultanate Family. He has been in love with Anaya for the longest time and he knows how to calm down her temper.

He takes care of military affairs and military politics while Anaya takes care of the diplomats and foreign affairs.

~Sarai Al Noor Siodonna~

The Crown Princess of Siodonna and the daughter of Sultana Anaya and the Sultan Aslan. 

She's the cousin of Athanasia, she possesses a kindhearted personality with her mother's love for her people and her father's calm mindset. She is close to Athanasia and Nayeli whom she considers as her sisters.

Like everyone, she's fearing her mother's temper and the type of chaos she brings.

Her role in the change of fate is also important. 

Hey, guys. 

It's me, the author. I am still building the story and the characters around them. It will focus on the family bonding and also, the politics since you know, Diana is a Princess, and her union with Claude will bring a lot of attention to everyone.

Especially for Roger and Rosalia who will be shocked by the truth. They thought Diana was just a commoner before they realized the truth about her and her royal heritage. 

It's going to be a laugh for me to write their despair and shock since you know, they were responsible for LP Athanasia's death. 

Justice for LP Athanasia! 

Thank you for reading, ciao.