Chapter 13

Author's pov

Several years ago, in Obelian Empire

'I guess this is it...My brother, Anastacius finally getting his bride' the young Claude thought as all the nobles and royals gathered through the ball.

This was around the time when Claude was Second Prince of Obelia who earned his title as Prince due to his talented in intellect and magic. And also, he was around 16 or 17 years old when he was the Second Prince.

It was before he met Diana who got him with her Siodonnaian fashion, he wore the Obelian lavish clothing, a fine black suit embroidered gold along with a cape hanging from his shoulder.

He stays away from the crowd and going to the corner since he doesn't like public events despite, he's often forced to go due to his status as the Second Prince and it was the Emperor's orders.

Ungrateful father.

"Your Highness..." Claude soon turns around and seeing the young Felix who was in his knight's uniform and looking at him.

"Felix, you're here too? Why are you wearing knight's uniform? Especially you came with your father, Duke Robane" Claude soon said which Felix rubs his heads awkwardly.

"I am still an Imperial Knight, Your Highness. Besides, my father is still begging me to take my place as the heir of the family, but I kept rejected it and telling him that he has my cousin"-Felix

"Felix, you're too weird" Claude spoke up with a blunt voice which makes Felix sunk gloomily and depressively by Claude's words.

Yup, it was around that time when Claude was entering his tsundere phrase.

"Look, it's the Emperor and the Crown Prince" one of the nobles soon said as revealing the young Anastacius who was around his late teens or early twenties, and the father of Claude and Anastacius.

The Emperor Thanasis de Alger Obelia.

Like Claude and Anastacius, he had golden hair and the jewel blue eyes, symbolized his inheritance of the Imperial Palace. He shown to have similar appearance of Anastacius like his slightly messy hair but longer than Anastacius's and his bangs parted to his right side of his face and falling to his eyes. He wore official military outfit adorned with a fur, red cape and wearing black shoes.

He walked towards the throne alongside with his crowned heir and his favorite son, Anastacius who was around that time, in his late teens or early twenties.

He soon sat on the throne which Claude hided his resentment while Felix put out a poker face since he wasn't a big fan of the Emperor Thanasis.

He had many good reasons why.

"Today, my son, Crown Prince Anastacius is finally meeting his future bride! The First Grand Princess of the Kingdom of Nordia, Grand Princess Ingrid Magnusdottir!" He declared loudly which everyone were surprised before they soon clapped their hands in joy.

And around that time, Penelope Judith was almost succeeding to break her judgement and she was cheating on Claude with Anastacius.

"See that, Anastacius. I got you a perfect candidate to be your wife, the First Grand Princess of Nordia is known to be one of the most beautiful women in Nordia as well, well-educated, diligent and brilliant Royal Princess" the Emperor Thanasis soon said and bagging his good work which Anastacius awkwardly laugh through his perfect smile.

"Yes, Father. You did" he said with his perfect smile and his smooth tone but also, hinting his disbelief.

The Emperor smiled and looked forward towards the crowd who were praising him and overjoyed to see the appearance of the Grand Princess of Nordia.