Part 30

Elena's POV

It was truly shocking who was standing in front of us in the woods. Stefan and I suddenly stood up, surprised! In front us stood Katherine, we all thought she was dead, but somehow here she was, standing right in front of us. It was really weird for me to see someone who looked so much like me, it was like i was staring into some sort of evil refelction. "Did you miss me?" Katherine said with a devious smirk on her face. 

"No one ever MISSES you, Katherine." Stefan said as he rolled his eyes at her.

The air stood still as a chill filled the air and there were a few moments of silence until i thought of something. "Wait! Stefan, maybe it's not Katherine, maybe it's Amelia, she's been in hiding this whole time." I said as i gave Stefan a look of caution. 

"Um, first of all, I can hear your very LOUD whispers, Elena and just to let you know, I'm here to help you get rid of the little pest you guys have been dealing with, so YOU'RE WELCOME!" Katherine said as she rolled her eyes and placed on of her hands on her hip. Stefan and I both gave her a questionable look before I asked "how would you help us deal with Amelia? We all thought you were dead this whole time, how do you even know about Amelia?"

"Oh sweet, naive Elena, there's two things you should know about me. One, I never REALLY die and Two, I'm always listening. Also, Amelia is an old friend of mine, well more like frenemy, so I know how to handle her." Katherine said as she softened her gaze in hopes of looking persuasive enough to be believed.  

I looked over at Stefan and he gave me a hesistant nod before saying "Well, let's see what she's got!" in a sarcastic but optimistic tone. 

Bonnie's POV

There was whispers all around the cabin, I entered alone since Damon couldn't enter due to the fact that the witches that were once here put up a protection spell against any vampires who tried to enter in fear that they would be harmful to them. I could hear the distant whispers of ancient witches circling around me as I walked deeper into the cabin. I couldn't make out what they were saying at first, so I just kept walking around the cabin trying to hear it clearly. Sudeenly, a loud voice yelled out "KILL HER BEFORE THE BLOOD MOON!" I jumped back frightened and quickly looked all around me to see where the voice was coming from then the cabin went silent. "Are you alright in there? Damon called from outside the entrance. "Yeah, I'm fine." I answered quickly. I turned around and started heading towards the doorway of the cabin then suddenly my Gram's ghost appeared in front of me and said "Bonnie, you must kill this Amelia girl before the blood moon next friday, please make a plan and hurry! I miss you and I love you very much!" That is all she said before she vanished, I didn't even get to respond. It was hard seeing my Gram's ghost even though I knew it was to help me, it still made me sad that she wasn't still alive. She died a year ago, but sometimes I still see her ghost when I find myself in trouble and she always helps me out because she is always here with me in spirit. I looked down at my hand and saw a small folded up piece of paper, Gram must have given this to me when she appeared. I put the piece of paper in the pocket of my purple hoodie and exited the cabin. 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I plan to add more action scenes in the coming chapters, so I will try to keep my updates closer together time wise! I hope you guys are still enjoying the story, I'm sorry for the long wait periods, but my schedule should start freeing up soon, so I can update more frequently! Don't be shy to leave a comment and thank you guys so much for your support on my story! I'm excited to share more with you soon! :) Thank for reading!