Part:15

Elena's Pov

I left the salvatore house as soon as I could and headed home; I needed to get out of there! I couldn't take all the stares I was getting from everyone and to be honest I was really tired. I guess it's from being human again and also losing blood because I felt completely drained. I walked into the house and saw damon sitting on the couch. Damon! I screamed at him. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Well newly found human Elena, I've come here to help. I think I might know how you became human again." 

"And how exactly would you know how this happened?" I said with a snobby tone. 

Damon(Ignoring my sarcasm) gave me a side smile and continued to explain the theory he had on the issue.

"Well I think when Bonnie used black magic on you, it not only affected her but you as well. Considering you're the one she did the magic on. As we all know there is no possible way to reverse magic but we can still find out how this happened because right now i just have a theory. So where do we go when we have questions about magic? That's right Ms. all better Bonnie Benette, but I'll give you guys until tomorrow until she is completely healed and you've gotten some rest. Being a human drains huh?"

I ignored Damon's annoying sarcasm and watched him as he walked out of the door; he was a real jerk sometimes! But he was right about us needing to find answers and we did have to get them from Bonnie since she was the one casting the spell. My thoughts spun around in my head and just made me more exhausted until I fianlly decided to lay down; I was so tired that I just fell asleep on the couch because I couldn't even make it to my bedroom.

                                                                   Jeremy's Pov

I stayed at Bonnie's house all night with her, I woke up before her and sat on the couch just watching her sleep; she looked so peaceful not to mention beautiful. She slowly woke up jumping in shock when she saw me sitting next to her, I'm guessing she didn't know I was there. I walked her over to the dining table where her breakfast and coffee that I made was waiting for her. She looked up and gave me the most georgous smile before she started eating her breakfast. She was looking alot better and healthier and after she ate we talked for a bit before Elena and Damon showed up. Damon began to speak.

"Bonnie we need to see the spell book you used to bring black Elena we think the black magic could have affected her too. Can you show us where it is?"

"The last place I had the book was in the old Witch's cabin." Damon kind of overreacted when Bonnie said that.

"Bonnie, you mean to tell me that you left a very IMPORTANT spell book in the middle of the woods!? Why would you do that? Aren't witches supposed to carry those things around like pocket dictionaries!?"

"Calm down Damon, no one has gone to that cabin for years and after we left I put an invisibilty spell over it so no one can see it to get inside so lets go to the cabin and get the book."

                                                                    Bonnie's Pov

We all got into Jeremy's car and drove to where the cabin was, once we got there I lifted the spell so we could see the cabin again. We went inside and looked all over the cabin but there was no sign of the spell book anywhere! We even looked in all of the secret spots I was told about by my Grams but we stil couldn't find it. After a while of looking I sat on the floor in defeat before I explained to everyone what was wrong..

"Someone did steal the book but it wasn't just anyone; it was a witch. Only witches can see past invisibility spells and I was convinvced I was the only one in mystic falls, but I guess I was wrong..."

Author's Note:

Thanks for keeping up with the story! I hope you guys are still enjoying it and don't be shy to tell me what you think will happen next! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I enjoy all your votes and comments! :)