Part:9

Stefan's Pov

I listened as Elena's spirit spoke to me and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was still trying to process the fact that she was dead this whole time while I searched for her. She began to tell me how she died.
"Stefan I'm so sorry, but there's nothing I could do to stop it. They found me and killed me."

" Who killed you Elena? Tell me who did it and I will find them."

"There's no use, they will come for you too so you need to strike before they have the chance to kill you too."

"Who? Who will come after me? Was it hunters that did this?"

"It was the-the"
Before Elena could finish her sentence her spirit had faded and I was so close to finding out who her killer was!

                                                                     Caroline's Pov

Stefan went completely nuts when Elena's spirit faded! He started " bring her back, bring her back!" To Bonnie as she sat on the floor with a bloody nose. I've never seen Stefan like this, Bonnie was literally hurting herself just contacting Elena's spirit. Stefan didn't even care and he was screaming at Bonnie to bring her back. After Bonnie confessed that there was nothing she can do he stormed out the house slamming the front door almost breaking it.

After I comforted Bonnie and helped clean her bloody nose we both left and headed to Bonnie's house. I offered to stay over but she refused, she told me she just wanted to be alone. I went home but continued to call and text Klaus because I have t heard from him all day and I was starting to get worried.

                                                                            Klaus's Pov

Stefan messaged me after he used Katherine's blood and now she was mine. I'm going to kill her and rid her from this earth once and for all. I watched as she left the Salvatore house and followed her down the street. I followed all the way to her cabin although she was driving and I was running she didn't seem to notice until I finally confronted her.  

Katherine opened the cabin door and looked down at the floor as she saw my shadow sneaking up on her.  She turned around to face me and I saw a smirk begin to form on her face.  She seemed quite calm for someone who was about to be killed; but it was Katherine so she always had to look tough, even when she knew she wouldn't survive. Her face quickly changed when she saw me pull out the sharp wooden stake from my jacket. However she still had a snobby remark.

"So you're going to kill me now, is this how I get closure? You know normal people just stop sending flowers and candies."

"Well, that's why I'm a vampire love."

I aimed the stake directly at her heart and the strangest thing is that she wasn't even fighting me. She remained still about to let it happen. Before i striked she leaned up and whispered "I love you" and just as I was about to stab her someone kicked open the door of the cabin... 

                                                                       Bonnie's Pov

I stared down at the bowl of Katherine's blood trying to figure out if I could use it in another spell. I wanted to bring Elena back now that I found out that she was dead. I wanted to bring her back for all of us, she had a piece of each of our hearts. The only problem is that I could be stripped from my witch powers for bringing someone back to life, but that didn't matter to me right now because I was doing it for Elena. I found my grandmother's old book of spells and searched through it all night long but couldn't find a single spell to bring Elena back. I have to do something outside the book of spells but not just any magic, it had to be black magic. 

Author's Note:

So Klaus finally got the chance to kill Katherine but someone interuptted. Does anyone know who walked in the door? Do you guys think Stefan will go off the rails now that Elena is dead or will Bonnie find a way to bring her back.  Do you guys think she should use black magic and risk her powers for Elena's life? Let me know what you think and what will happen next. I've officially reached 2k reads! Thanks to all of my dedicated readers, hope you are still enjoying the story! :)