Part:10

Klaus's Pov

I looked back to see who kicked in the door and saw Damon Salvatore staring down at me. What was damon even doing here? Last time I checked he didn't have any contact with anyone after he ran after Elena after she dissappeared. How did he even know where Katherine's cabin was? Damon snapped me out of my trance of internal questions when he snatched the wooden stake from my hand. I jumped towards him to push him against the wall but once i was close enough he snapped my neck; as I fell over unconcious. After about an hour I woke up to see that Katherine was gone, Damon was sipping a glass of scotch and i was tied to a chair.  Damon smirked at me as he saw me waking up.

"Well goodmorning sunshine."

"Damon, what are you doing here!?"

"I'm here to stop you from killing Katherine, at least not until we can bring Elena back."

"Bring her back? Stefan said that he found her."

"Well Stefan failed to mention that Elena is dead and that he found her spirit." 

"So you think I won't kill Katherine just because you need her help again? Stefan and I had a deal!"

"Please Klaus just wait until we find out if Katherine can connect to Elena's spirit so Bonnie can bring her back to life. You'll just have to wait until we can bring Elena back then you can do whatever you want with Katherine!"

"No! No more waiting! I'm going to kill her now and you won't get in my way!"

I ripped open the ropes Damon had me tied in as the chair fell to the floor; I grabbed the broken sharp wooden leg and stabbed him in the cut with it. After he fell to the floor I ran out the door to search for Katherine. I grabbed Damon's keys and drove to the Salvatore house. Once I got to the house I saw that no one was there. This was getting ridiculous, I'm going to end up having to kill anyone in my way of reaching Katherine, even if that includes Caroline's precious friend Stefan. I wasn't worried because I knew where there were and once I see them they're all going to die...

Author's Note:

Once again Klaus was interuptted! This time he won't take No for an answer so what do you guys think will happen to Katherine? Will she finally be killed or will she escape? Also let me know who wants Katherine to remain alive and who wants her to die, that will help my decision for the story! Hope you guys are still enjoying it and thanks to all of my dedicated readers! Please comment and let me know if Katherine should live or not.