Part: 26

Bonnie's POV

Damon really thought he could get away from me when he knew very well I'd catch him if he tried to do anything stupid, which he was currently trying to do! I suddenly teleported to the woods an saw damon right away! I quickly hid behind a tree, but he seemed to know that I was there.

"Come out little witchy witchy" damon yelled out as I revealed myself.  I walked up to him with a smirk on my face as I whispered "I told you, I'd find you." he gave me a smile as we contiuned walking in silence, I wasn't worried about him finding Amilia since I was with him now and can just teleport us out of here if we come in contact with her. 

We walked silently through the woods for a while before Damon broke the silence. "So, what do you say Bon Bon? Why don't you and I join forces and take down Amilia together?"He then looked at ne and smirked. I let out a big sigh before answering "To be honest, I'm scared Damon." As I looked up at him he jumped back in shock. "The great Bonnie Bennet is scared? you're the most powerful witch I know!" Damon was hard to read, but I can tell when he just said that to me, he was being genuine. 

                                                             Klaus POV

Caroline fell asleep in my arms last night, yet I still felt like I couldn't completly protect her. I felt like ecrything was crashing down just as it was starting to get better. I will do my best to make sure none of these evil people hurt Caroline or her friends, even if I have to rip out their hearts myself! Caroline left my house about an hour ago to check on her mom. She has been worried about everyone around her lately and I just wish she would worry about herself more often, but I will just take that as my job and full responsibility from now on. I needed to find Kol and make sure that he isn't causing anymore touble and I think I just might know where he is!

Author's Note:

Sorry this part was pretty short, but I'll be updating soon after this one! Sorrry its been ages, I'll try to update this story more frequentlyfor you guys! I would just like to thank everyone for reading my work and I hope you continue to enjoy it! Comment what you think will happen next! Love you guys! :)