Part:20

Bonnie's Pov

I struggled trying to get out of the chair i was tied to until I finally realized what Amalia was doing; she was trying to scare me. She knows if I fear her I'll become weaker because I wont be focused. Well I wasn't going to let her get away with it! I closed my eyes focusing all my energy on taking Amilia down! I could feel my energy growing, i was getting stronger by the second. I finally built up my strength and ripped through the ropes that were holding me down then I quickly ran to my friends to untie them. My powers brought me back on my feet and I was no loger afraid of Amilia because she put my friends in danger and now she has to face me. 

                                                                       Caroline's Pov

I kept looking for a way into the house and began to lose hope until I suddenly saw the front door fly open! I saw bonnie standing in the doorway and I quickly ran into the house handing Bonnie the wolfsbane. She quickly mixed it with the vervain and turned around to attack Amilia but she was gone! The chair she was tied to was empty, she just vanised. I went staright home after the crazy weird day we had and when I walked inside I heard something. I definitley wasn't alone and not in the mood so if Amilia follwed me home I'm just going to kill her myself. The sound was coming from my room and I approached the door ready to attack but when I opened my door Klaus was standing in the middle of my room. He was holding a boquet of flowers in one hand and a small blue box in the other. I couldn't help to smile at the goofy grin on his face. I ran to hug him, after the crappy day I'd had I was so glad to see him. It seemed like forever until he finally unwrapped me from his arms. The rest of the night Klaus stayed with me, I told him everything that happened with Amilia and he was upset that I didn't ask for help but I mean how could I? Klaus wasn't exactly the most reasonably when it came to planning an attack, that's why I didn't include him. Not to mention my friends were still traumatized from seeing him kill katherine. I started drift and fell asleep in Klaus's arms. When I woke up he was gone; I was getting really tired of keeping us a secret because I couldn't even wake up to him in the morning. I know he's an original vampire and that was intimitating but if people just got to know they'd be able to see the good in him, just like I do.

                                                                             Damon's Pov

I continued looking for Amilia but I couldn't find her anywhere. I still couldn't figure out how she just disappeared. I looked for her alone, even though it was dangerous because I was one of her targets but I don't think anyone will miss me anyway. That is if she kills me, which doesn't seem likely to happen tonight because I didn't even find her yet. I knew one thing for sure and that was that I wanted to talk to this wizard alone because I wanted to find out why she was hunting me and my brother. Well actually I just want to know about Stefan becuase I probably killed one of her family or friends and she's coming back for revenge, that's what it usually is. But I don't understand why she would be after Stefan and in order to protect my brother I had to get her alone to find out why she's after him. Just when I started to give up I saw a shadow run by in the corner of my eye which was a relief because I've been out here looking for a wizard for half an hour and now she's coming to me. Or so I thought, when I finally caught up to the shadow and they turned around to face me I couldn't believe what I saw...

"Katherine, how are you still alive?" I said with disbelief. 

Author's Note:

Okay so I know you guys are probably pissed at me for not updating in a long time. Sorry I've been in a slumo but I promise I'll make my updates closer together from now on. Anyway, let me know what you guys think of this chapter. Since an update was being delayed I decided I'll pump up the craziness! How do you think everyone will deal with what's going on! They finally have a weapon to defeat Amilia and she escaped! Now anyone can be hunted at any time but the good news is that they have a weapon to use against her. Katherine "badass" peirce is bad and my guess is she's going to start stirring up trouble...again! Well let me know what you guys think of the new chapter and I'll try to be active more frequently! Enjoy it! :)