Part:14

Stefan's Pov

We all stood around Bonnie waiting for an answer and after she gave us a long sigh she finally began to speak.  She finally gave us a clear answer and we were a bit shocked by the result.

"I think I should get the blood from my dad." Bonnie said with a bit of regret on her face.

Everyone stayed silent and nodded in agreement; although we didn't completely agree we didn't have much of a choice either. Jeremy volunteered to find Bonnie's dad and either explain the situation to him or have damon compell him. I wasn't surprised Jeremy volunteered considering his hunter instincts but I was happy he no longer had a strong urge to kill all vampires or we'd all be goners. Since there were all supernatural creatures in the room Bonnie had no choice but to choose her dad to give blood, I just hope she'll be okay with her decision. Jeremy and Stefan left to find Bonnie's dad; the last time she heard from him he was going to new orleans for a business trip. So they left and Elena, Caroline, Klaus and I stayed back to help Bonnie. I have to admit; it was strange having Klaus here to help us, he was either always trying to kill or avoid us. Lately its been avoing but never helping. I assumed it was because I knew about his and Caroline's secret and it kinda hurt me to see the guilty expression she wore on her face as we all sat around Bonnie. 

                                                                    Caroline's Pov

I couldn't help  but to feel awkward that Klaus was there, especially with Stefan knowing about us but Bonnie needed all the help she could get. After about an hour we all fell asleep in Bonnie's living room until the next  morning when Jeremy and Damon busted the door open with bad news. They came running to Bonnie with nervous looks on their faces and she slowly sat up to ask them what was wrong. Damon began to speak. 

"We found your dad Bonnie, but he was dead. He was killed by some vampires in new orleans, I don't know exactly why they killed him but I'm guessing it had something to do with this. 

Damon pulled out a small black leather notebook and began to explain what was inside of it. 

"This notebook belonged to a man named James Thorne and your dad had this on him when he died so I'm assuming this man is either now a vampire that went after your father or someone who was a relative of his did. I'm really sorry Bonnie but when we got there it was already too late to do anything about it."

Bonnie sat there in shock and everyone watched as the silent tears dripped down her face, one after another; she didn't say a word for what felt like the longest time ever. Elena suddenly became outraged she was so furious she was about to turn! The weird thing was that she couldn't. Elena was no longer able to turn into a vampire, she kept trying and trying and nothing happened; she even made a small cut on her finger to make sure and it wasn't healing! Elena Gilbert was no longer a vampire but she might just be Bonnie's hero. 

                                                                     Elena's Pov

I started to freak out, I couldn't believe I was human or how I even turned back into a human! However I had to think of Bonnie, this was my chance to help her. I quickly brought the open wound on my hand towards Bonnie and let her drink the drop of my blood left on my finger. She hesitated at first but then she let me feed her, after drinking my blood Bonnie quickly passed out again. Everyone sat around her and waited as they watched her unconcious body rest. After about an hour Bonnie woke up with a huge gasp of air as if she couldn't breathe for those 60 minutes she was unconcious. The color began to come back to her face and she started to look normal again, I ran to the kitchen and brought her a glass of water and some food because she hasn't eaten in a day and needed to get her energy back. We were all relieved that Bonnie was okay and we even thanked Klaus for his help. Now that Bonnie was okay everyone turned to me to deal with my crisis but I wasn't even sure how to deal with it myself or how it even happened. I needed answers, we all did. 

Author's Note:

Bonnie's dad died, noo sad I know sorry guys and I'll brush up on the details about the mysterious James Thorne in the next chapter! Sooo what do you guys think about Elena turning back into a human? Were you expecting it? Should she stay human or return to be a vampire? Where do you think Elena will find her answers? Is Klaus finally  getting along with Caroline's friends since he helped them or is he still their enemy? Please comment what you think will happen and thanks to all my continious readers, you guys are awesome! :)