Part:12

Bonnie's Pov

After I casted the spell to bring Elena back I went home and immediatley fell asleep; my whole body was drained from that spell. Now it is morning and a weekend so I slept in but I still feel drained. That must be the affect of black magic. I went to the bathroom to wash up and heard the doorbell ring shortly after. I opened the door and saw Jeremy in the doorway which was shocking because I don't remeber inviting him over. 

"Hey bonnie, what's up?"

"Not much, I'm just kind of tired. What are you doing here Jeremy?"

"I just wanted to thank you for bringing my sister back and I wanted to do it in person."

He gave me that adorable iressistable smile I love and I couldn't help but to blush, we stood there for a few seconds just staring at each other but I broke the silence snapping us both out of it. Elena could never know that I like her brother. 

"Do you want to come in and have some juice or something?"

"Sure I'd love that."

He came inside and sat on the couch and talked and laughed for about an hour until something strange started to happen. I started to feel like my nose was bleeding, but Jeremy didn't notice anyhting.

I quickly ran to the bathroom to check my nose and black blood was leaking out of it! I grabbed toilet paper and kept wiping at it but it just kept leaking out of my nose! Jeremy kncoked on the door and asked if I was okay and I told him "I'm fine! I'll be out in a minute!" I grabbed more toilet paper and wiped at my nose and it finally stop leaking but the strange this is when i looked down at the tissue I used to wipe my nose there was no sign that I had been wiping anything off. I opened the door and went back to the couch to sit next to Jeremy but before I even sat down I passed out and fell to the floor...

                                                                  Elena's Pov

It felt so good to be back among the living although it was quite awkward when I got my breath back and woke up in the middle of the woods. I was just happy to be back with Stefan, once I came back to life my humanity turned back on and I remembered just how much I missed him. Waking up in his arms this morning was amazing but I'm still convinced Damon has a thing for me. Oh well, I'm just happy to be alive again. I sat next to Stefan who was sitting on the couch staring down at his phone, he had a worried look on his face so I asked him what was wrong?

"Stefan what's wrong? Did something happen?'

"Yeah, Jeremy just texted me that Bonnie fainted, he was siiting with her at her house and all of a sudden she just passed out. We need to go check on her."

"Yeah lets go now and how long has she been unconcious?"

"Jeremy told me she's been unconcious for about 20 minutes now."

We both ran to the car and got inside, quickly driving to Bonnie's house. When we finally go there Jeremy let us inside and we saw Bonnie passed out on the couch. Me, Stefan, Jeremy, and Caroline were all circled around her trying to figure out what was wrong. 

                                                              Caroline's Pov

I was so worried about Bonnie, It's been an hour now and she's still passed out on the couch. Maybe it was some kind of power witch nap but I doubted it because she looked like she was getting sick as well. Her face looked extremly ill and her body was slumped onto the couch like a duffle bag. There's only one person I could call who could tell us what''s wrong with her and that person is Klaus. The only problem is that my friends weren't exactly on good terms with him but what choice do I have, Bonnie is sick... 

Author's Note:

What do you think made Bonnie sick? Do you think black magic caused all of this? Do you think Caroline will call Klaus for help despite the way her friends feel about them? And what will happen with Bonnie and Jeremy? Will they become a thing? Comment and let me know what you think will happen. Hope you're still enjoying the story! Thaks to all my readers, you guys rock! :)