Part:18

Caroline's Pov

After the party had ended everyone went their seperate ways to go home except for Klaus; he drove me home. He was always so protective over me and sometimes I wish he was like that with himself rather than being reckless 90% of the time. We remained silent until we were finally on my street. 

"I think I can take it from here Klaus, thanks for taking me home."

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay over? just in case something happens?"

"No I'll be fine, my mom is home and she has a gun; the perks of living with a sheriff."

"Alright love, well if you need anything you know where to find me."

After saying that he walked me to my door and gave a kiss goodnight. I then went straight to my room, my bed never felt so comfortable! It was so relaxing to finally have a moment of peace after all that's happened.  

                                                                        Bonnie's Pov

The next day I spent the whole morning researching the weknesses of wizards but I couldn't seem to find anything. I don't know how I was going to possibly defaet something that could be more powerful than me and I couldn't let any of my freinds get hurt or killed because i couldn't protect them. I paced back and fourth around the room trying to think of a resolution, while I was lost in thought someone knocked the door. It was jeremy, he came to check on me.

"Hey Jerm, what's up?"

"I just wanted to see how you were doing, you know you saved all of us last night and no one really gave you a proper thank you. So thank you."

"Thanks for that Jeremy but I don't need to be thanked because that wizard is still out there somewhwere and honestly..." I stopped in the middle of my sentence because there was no way I could tell any of my friends I may not be able to protect them, they are worried enough as it is.

"Honestly what bonnie? what's wrong?"

"I've been researching weaknesness of wizards and I couldn't find anything so whaever hurts them thy are really good at hiding it."

"I think you've been looking in the wrong places Bonnie."

Jeremy started to ruffle through the book shelf in my room until he found my grandmother's old spell book. He handed it to me and told me to do my research from there."

"I've looked in that book about 100 times Jeremy, I didn't find anything on wizards. It's just a book of spell. He insisted that I take another look at the book so I grabbed it and once again found noting. I flipped to the back of the book and heard something rip. There was an extra blank page at the back of the book and it was started to tear off, I ripped it out and I couldn't believe what I found. Underneath that blank page that was connected to the book was seam, I cut it open and found a small thin black journal which now seems reasonable to hid in this spell book before the covers were so thick. I opened the journal and it was about wizard's magic and how dangerous it could be to a witch but the last page finally revealed their weakness, I had to call everyone we nedded to plan something out now!

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter is so short guys but don't worry I'll update soon! Let me know what ypu think of the new wicth and Bonnie's chance to defeat her! Thanks to all my readers and I hope you guys continue enjoying the story! :)