Part:4

Caroline's POV

I woke up and turned over only to see that klaus had dissapeared! I quickly sighed when I heard someone's footsteps in the kitchen, he must of woke up early to make me breakfast. I quickly threw on a robe over my night gown and went out into the kitchen to see my love. I gasped at what I saw! Klaus was tied to a chair and Kol(His brother) was standing in front of him pouring drops of vervain on his skin while viciously questioning him.

I quickly snatched the bottle of vervain away from him and splashed it all over his face, while he was distracted I quickly cut Klaus out the ropes and helped him out the chair. Once he got out he punched Kol and knocked him out cold. Kol had woken up tied to that exact same chair. Once he woke up I started to question him immediately!

"Why are you here? and what do you want?" I asked aggresively. 

"klaus knows what I want!" Kol said with a mishchevious smile. 

I looked over at Klaus with a confused look as he began to speak.

"He wants this" Klaus said as he pulled out a silver charm bracelet from his pocket.

"Uhh Klaus why do you have a women's bracelet?"

"It's my mother's, Kol has been looking for it so he could bring her back."

"Can you elaborate please? Bring her back to life!? How can you do that with a bracelet?"I asked in shock!

Kol begin to speak and explain:

"That bracelet was one of our mother's most prized possesions and if I have a with do a certian spell on it I can bring her back to life, pulling the dagger out of her corspe had failed because she was killed by an original Lycan, but if I used her bracelet to cast a spell it will bring her back. So please! Niklaus let me have it!"

Kol shouts as he tries to squirm his way out the chair he is tied down to. Klaus started to raise his voice as he answered his brother.

"You know why you cant bring her back Kol! you know what she plans to do! I want mother back just as much as you do but I don't trust her not to hurt anyone"

"Niklaus that was long ago, i'm sure mother has changed her mind and will happy just to live."

"I'm sorry Kol I cant give it to you, in fact I'm going to dispose of this damn this right now! I shouldn't have even kept it for this long."

Kol and I watched with wide eyes as Klaus started a fire in the fire place and threw the bracelet straight into it!

"Nooooo!" Kol shouted

Klaus quickly cut Kol out the ropes and lifted him up to his face by his coat

"Listen brother I'm willing to let you go if you never bring this upon me again!"

Klaus threw his brother to the floor, Kol flashed his evil look and made a threat as he walked out the door

"Whatever you say brother! But I will find a way to bring mother back and you can' stop me!"

Kol shouted as he slamed the door behind him with so much rage and anger in his eyes.

Klaus pulled me close to him and reassured me that everything was going to be alright but I coudn't help to feel like this was not the last we will see of Kol.

Author's Note:

Woah where did Kol come from? Do you guys he will be back? And what do you guys think Klaus's mother would do if she was alive? Klaus seems to believe that she has some type of evil plan! Let me know what you guys think and what you thought of this chapter! Sorry i've been MIA been swamped at work but i will try to update more often, let me know what you think loves! <3 :D