Klaroline(A secret Love)

Caroline POV

I see klaus from across the fountain, he gazes at me as if he wants me to approach him. He stands there with a devilish smirk looking so handsome and classy. He's wearing a black and white suit and I'm wearing a golden dress, we're at a founders party but we can't be seen together so distant gazes will have to do for now.

The party is ending now and I'm disappointed we didn't even get to sneak in a slow dance somewhere hidden. Just as I am leaving the party I get a text, it's from Klaus. I look down to read what it says.
Caroline, come to my house I have a surprise for you love, but don't come until everyone has left so no one sees you.

I make sure I'm the last one who walks out the door and I sit in my car until all of the cars leave. I drive to klaus's mansion, it's so beautiful! I walk into the dining room to see a bottle of sparkling champagne, two wine classes at each side of the table and a small vase with a single rose in it. Klaus pulls out a record and plays a slow song in his record player.

"I thought we'd have our own romantic night love since that party was a bust." He said with a smile forming on his lips. 

He grabs my hand and my waist and starts to lead me into a slow dance, he moves so swiftly but remains gentle.

"Wow Klaus I don't know what to-"

he cuts me off mid sentence

"don't say anything love, just enjoy it...please"

he pulls me in closer and we dance for almost an hour, I just lost track of time.

He pulls back to look at me

"Caroline, you should be getting home now." He said with concern.

"It's okay I told my mom I was staying at Bonnie's." I replied as my body continued to sway with his.

he leans in to kiss me and I return it but I start to unbutton his shirt. All I see are clothes falling to the floor everything else is just a blur. Now we are in his bed and he has me pinned down kissing my neck and my torso. I can feel him getting deeper into my skin each time he touches me.

The rest of the night I stay with him now I am laying with my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. Who knew something so dead could have such a beautiful heartbeat?

I fall asleep and when I wake up I realize I'm late for school! Crap! I jumped out of bed but Klaus was not there! I walk into the kitchen and he's holding two blood bags.

"I thought we'd have breakfast before you leave, love." He said as he gestured for me to eat.

I grabbed my blood bag and chugged it!

"I'm sorry I have to go I'm late!" I shouted back at him. 

I rushed out of the door and luckily when I got to school my teacher was running late so I took a seat without getting in trouble. I sat right next to Bonnie.

"Hey Caroline, why are you late?" Bonnie asked with as she gave me a strange look.

"uhhh my alarm on my phone wasn't working!" I lied.

but how could I tell her the truth, how could I tell anyone the truth?
Everyone knew Klaus can be evil and has done such evil things but no one has seen the good things he has done and the good side of him. But he won't show them, he only shows his human side to me, maybe that's why I fell for him because he's more human with me...

Author's Note:

Sorry the first chapter is so graphic guys I just wanted to give you a picture of their relationship. the fact that they have to hide it makes them want each other more! Do you think they can keep it a secret? Comment or inbox me what you think! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, stay tuned! :)