Part:8

Caroline POV

I woke up the next morning only to see klaus laying next to me while he was still unconscious in bed. I was surprised considering the fact that I always wake up after him, whatever he did yesterday must've made him pretty tired. I leaned over and kissed his lips which immediately woke him up. When he opened his eyes he looked up and gave me a loving smile but his eyes told a different story; there was definitely something wrong. Before I lifted myself from the bed he grabbed my hand and kissed it and looked into my eyes before he began to speak.

" I love you Caroline, just remember that."

I knew he loved me but now I really needed him to just tell me what was going on.

" I love you too Klaus, but I really need you to tell me what happened yesterday and where you went."

" I went to see Katherine yesterday, she has a secret cabin just outside of mystic falls."

"Wha-what? Why!?"

" Wait, let me finish; I went there to kill her and be done with her once for all. But I didn't kill her, I couldn't do it. However I made a threat to and I guess that's why she stop messing with your mind."

"Well I'm glad you didn't, if you did you'd be just as bad as her."

Klaus's Pov

There's no way I could tell Caroline the truth about why I didn't kill Katherine. She'd be completely crushed if she knew that Stefan was working with her. They were close friends and I didn't want to come in between them. When Caroline left to school I begin making a plan. Tonight Stefan will use Katherine's blood to locate Elena, so I just needed to find her whereabouts so I can attack before she skips town again. The rest of the day I planned how to find Katherine and how I will kill her.

Stefan's Pov

The last time I saw Elena she was turning into a complete monster, that was about 3 weeks ago. I have no idea where she is and what she's been doing or even how much damage she's caused. Bonnie, Katherine and Jeremy gathered in my living room. Bonnie cut a slit into Katherine's arm and collected her blood into a small golden bowl. She started to recite the location spell. For a while nothing happened until we noticed the lights all around the room start to flicker, Bonnie was getting some kind of clue where Elena was; I could tell.

"Bonnie what do you see?"

"She's here Stefan, she just arrived."

The door then flew open and there Elena was! She walked in the door and she suddenly flashed in front of me. I was so relived to see her. I wrapped my arms around her to hug her and she walked right through me. This wasn't Elena we were seeing; it was her spirit. She wasn't just gone, she was dead...

Author's Note:

Sooo what do you guys think will happen now that Elena is dead? Do you think there is a way to bring her back? Or that Stefan will just communicate with her spirit? Let me know what you think! And I should update again soon! Enjoy! :)