Part:13

Caroline's Pov

Instead of calling Klaus I just texted him, the message read: hey I really you to rush over to Bonnie's house; we nee help with soething, please hurry it's important!  He replied a few seconds later and said that he'd be right over even though he was hesitant because the last time my friends saw him they were witnessing a murder. I was nervous for all of my friends to see Klaus again but it was an emergency so I needed his help, they'd understand...right?

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and once Stefan opened the door to see Klaus standing in the doorway leaning on the frame. Everyone looked surprised to see him but I couldn't exactly tell if they were upset or not. Klaus asked to be invited inside but Stefan refused. A few seconds after Bonnie said it was okay if he came inside because she was not in the position to deal with anymore drama. Klaus entered the house wearing a side smirk on his face but his sarcastic quickly changed into a sympathetic frown. He then began to speak; apologizing for the last encounter my friends had with him. 

"I'm sorry all of you had to witness my...well..revenge, I was in a bad place that day but I promise I'm not here right now to cause trouble. I really just want to help."

"How could even help us Klaus?" Stefan practically shouted to him. 

"Well Stefan my mother was a witch so I know quite a bit about their work and more importantly...their ilnesses."

"And how exactly did you know about Bonnie being sick?" Elena cut in.

"Let's just say that when I saw her at the cabin I could tell she was using black magic which is known for its side effects." Klaus said obviously covering up that I texted him and asked for help, but Stefan shot me a quick glance as if he knew the truth.

"So black magic caused this?" Bonnie asked.

"Yes love, but I could help heal you although I'll need the blood of someone close to you so you can proberly heal." Once Klaus had said that Bonnie immediatly freaked out!

"The blood of someone close to me!? As in you need me to kill someone!?"

"No, just a few drops but it has to be someone related or even a close friend." Klaus finally said to calm her down.

"I'll do it." I quickly jumped up and shouted only to recieve a rejective head shake from Klaus.

"You can't caroline, it has to be human blood."

Bonnie chimed in once again, "I know who can do it..."

Author's Note:

Sorry guys i know this chapter is short but I promise I'll make the next one longer with more details about Bonnie's sickness. So just comment and let me know what you think of this chapter and who you think can give Bonnie their blood to save her. Tell me what you guys think and thanks for all the reads! Enjoy! :)