Chapter 66 - The Seven Deadly Crimsons of SGT

Archi: SGT 3rd generation, you've all come a long way during your training. You've shown great determination, resilience, and growth. Now, it's time to put your skills to the test outside of the training area.

Kira: That's right. You have trained hard, and we believe you are ready to face the challenges that lie ahead. Remember, the training was just the beginning. The real battle awaits you outside these walls.

Archi: You have learned the importance of teamwork, trust, and honing your individual abilities. You must now apply what you've learned and make a difference in the world. Your mission is to protect the innocent, uphold justice, and stand against the forces of darkness.

Kira: Each of you has unique strengths and talents. Use them to support one another and overcome any obstacles you encounter. Remember, you are not alone. The SGT stands united, and we will always have your back.

Archi: Stay true to the values and principles that define the SGT. Never compromise your integrity, and never forget the purpose behind your actions. You have the potential to make a significant impact and bring about positive change.

Kira: Trust in your training, trust in each other, and trust in yourselves. You are capable of great things. We believe in you, SGT 3rd generation. Now, go out there and make us proud.

With newfound confidence and determination, the SGT 3rd generation prepared to face the challenges that awaited them beyond the training area. They understood that their journey was just beginning, and they were ready to embrace their roles as protectors and defenders of justice.

Constantine: Attention, SGT 3rd generation! I have called this meeting to discuss an important matter. As you all know, we have welcomed new members into our ranks. Rita, Jerico, Jaime, Xzel, Mhycaella, Nathalie, and Raymond, I want to officially recognize you as officers within the SGT.

Rita: Thank you, Constantine. We are honored to be part of the team and ready to contribute to our mission.

Constantine: Excellent. With your skills and dedication, I have no doubt that you will excel in your roles. As officers, you will have added responsibilities and will play a crucial role in leading and guiding the SGT 3rd generation.

Jerico: We are committed to upholding the values and principles of the SGT. We will lead by example and work together to achieve our objectives.

Constantine: That's what I want to hear. Our unity and cohesion as a team are essential for our success. Each of you brings unique perspectives and strengths to the table, and I encourage you to leverage those qualities to support and empower your fellow team members.

Jaime: We will foster a sense of camaraderie and trust within the SGT. Together, we will overcome any challenges that come our way.

Constantine: I'm glad to hear that, Jaime. Remember, leadership is not about authority or power. It's about serving and protecting others. As officers, your focus should be on the well-being and development of every member of our team.

Xzel: We will lead with compassion, respect, and integrity. The trust of our fellow SGT members is of utmost importance.

Constantine: Absolutely, Xzel. Trust is the foundation of our team. We must trust one another, support one another, and always have each other's backs. By doing so, we will create a strong and united force against the darkness we face.

Mhycaella: We are ready to embrace this responsibility and work together to make a difference.

Constantine: I have no doubt about that, Mhycaella. The future of the SGT rests in our hands. Together, we will continue to grow, evolve, and confront the challenges that lie ahead.