-20-

Jin awakens in Taehyung's embrace the next morning. As he gazes at Taehyung's face, he's captivated by the alpha's ethereal features, golden skin, messy, thick hair, and long, dark eyelashes. Taehyung's eyes are closed in slumber, and he notices how his eyelashes rest on his cheeks.

" So pretty," Jin whispers, overwhelmed by the beauty he sees. He delicately traces Taehyung's face, stopping at his lips, where a mole is located.

Reflecting on all that has transpired between them in recent months, Jin shifts his focus back to Taehyung's face. He thinks about the care and support Taehyung has provided and considers giving their relationship a chance.

Jin understands the value of professional help, but he also longs for the warmth of someone close to him, reminding him of his worth and looking after him. Yet, he's mindful of not being selfish. He acknowledges the need to reciprocate all the love and empathy he's received.

" Can you stop poking my mole? " Taehyung's groggy morning voice startles Jin.

" The pup was making me do it," Jin offers a playful excuse and withdraws his hand.

Taehyung chuckles, " Of course, the pup wanted you to poke my mole."

He then inquires, " Are you feeling better? Do you want anything specific for breakfast?" As Taehyung pulls himself up from the mattress and rubs his swollen, sleepy eyes, the traces of their emotional night still evident.

" I do feel better, and I'm craving a strawberry milkshake, some kiwi, and a cheese omelet," Jin specifies his breakfast wishes, " Yeah, that's it for today. "

" Alright, I'll need to make a quick trip to the grocery store. I'll be back," Taehyung announces as he gets up from the bed and stretches his arms.

" Taehyung?" Jin's voice stops Taehyung in his tracks. Taehyung turns to look at Jin.

" Yes, everything alright? I think you should come with me, in case you need something else as well, " Taehyung offers, thinking Jin might want something else too.

" Right, I just want to tell you something," Jin takes a deep breath before continuing. "I'll give you a chance to help me, and you know whatever you said last night. But this is a huge thing for me, and I hope you don't ever forget that.

Another thing, at the end of the day, don't expect me to tell you to stay. I'm doing this for a selfish reason, for myself. I'll let you help me," Jin admits, his gaze downcast, " While you look after me, I'll try to accept your help, but I won't be able to give you much in return."

Taehyung goes over to Jin's side and kneels in front of him, looking into his eyes, " You don't have to promise me anything in return. This is unconditional. And I'll do everything I can to help you and make you the happiest person alive."

Jin couldn't help but smile at Taehyung's sincerity, " I'll be looking forward to it. Let's go get groceries."

Taehyung helps Jin get off the bed, " I'll be at the door in ten, take your time."

Both of them leave for the store about fifteen minutes later, and as expected, Taehyung's cart is filled to the brim. He picked up all the fruits Jin craved and others too, just in case he craved something different later. Taehyung grabs all the possible ice cream flavors he can find because he knows Jin loves ice cream, along with meat, cheese, bread, and more.

The whole time Jin is dragging Taehyung around the store with the cart, " I think we have everything we need for now, Taehyung. We should leave. I'm hungry."

Taehyung halts and looks over at his cart, " Are you sure you don't want anything else?"

Jin nods in disagreement, " Let's go now. Too many people have realized it's us."

" This reminds me, I'll be hiring a guard and driver again. I hope that's fine with you," Taehyung mentions as he pushes the cart towards the checkout while holding Jin's hand tightly.

" Fine by me, " Jin responds, glancing at the crowd that's continuously taking their pictures, " How many more until they stop? I hope they don't mob us."

Taehyung leaves the checkout area to address the crowd. He quickly grabs a bucket hat and returns to Jin. " By the time he reaches there, Jin is already getting the bill.

" Hey, I'll pay, move aside, " he says, putting the hat on Jin's head.

He pays for everything, and they both head back to the car, " Thanks for the hat," Jin says.

" It's fine. You should have one on you at all times. A bucket hat helps you cover your face, great for this purpose," Taehyung explains as he reverses the car, his eyes focused on the front mirror.

Jin looks at Taehyung and reflects, " I'm used to baseball caps, you know. I never really bought these bucket hats. But they're handy."

Taehyung smiles at Jin, " And you look cute in them."

Arriving at home, Taehyung is quick to organize all the groceries, and Jin sits at the chair, watching Taehyung cook him breakfast.

" Alright, here you go. Please come back to Tae's diner again," Taehyung says as he serves Jin's breakfast.

" Are you not going to eat?" Jin inquires when he sees that Taehyung didn't prepare anything for himself.

" No, I have somewhere to head to. You can enjoy it by yourself. I'll be back in the evening. Text me if you need anything or even if you feel like it," Taehyung replies, gathering his things.

" Sure," Jin replies as he stares at the breakfast. He remembers a time when he wouldn't have wanted Taehyung to stick around for breakfast, but today, he wanted him to. He doesn't say anything, though, and quietly eats his meal as he hears the apartment entrance door shut.

Taehyung has to go to the company to read a script for a series, and after he's done, he needs to go over to Jimin's place. Surely, Jimin would be angry at him for canceling their plans last minute, and he might even lock him out or, worse, not answer the door.

Only YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara