-24-

Taehyung stepped outside his glam bus and got ready for the photo shoot. The photographer explained the concept, and it wasn't one he would have chosen to bring Jin along for. He hopes for now omega stays inside the bus.

As he went through the shoot, Taehyung was distracted and didn't pay much attention to the male omega model in front of him. But the model began to move closer, their lips nearing each other. Taehyung's breath caught when he picked up Jin's scent and realized that Jin had left the bus.

Jin watched the scene in front of him, deeply troubled by everything he was witnessing. He felt an overwhelming urge to scream at the model omega clinging onto Taehyung and then confront Taehyung for bringing him here to witness it. It was no joke to Jin.

Pacing around the set, Jin wished he could do something to change the situation. He couldn't just interrupt the shoot or replace the model himself without a contract. Fuming with jealousy and anger, he shot Taehyung a deadly glare as the model kissed him passionately. His growl, deep and threatening, made the model pull away from Taehyung, causing everyone on the set to give Jin strange looks as his possessiveness was quite evident.

Taehyung, desperate to defuse the situation, looked at the photographer with a pleading expression.

" Let's not kiss," he said, hoping to spare any further complications. The photographer nodded in agreement, acknowledging the tension in the air.

The model pulled away, displaying irritation toward Seokjin, and Taehyung couldn't ignore it. He muttered, "Behave yourself," while making sure both he and the model regained their composure. The shoot continued.

As the shoot neared its end, Jin finally stopped pacing around the set, his feet hurting considerably due to the heels he'd protested wearing. Anxiety was eating away at him, and he desperately wanted to cry and shout at Taehyung.

Despite his strong desire to leave, he refrained from causing a scene. His eyes welled with unshed tears, and he felt a burning rage toward Taehyung. He retreated to the glam bus to calm down, hoping no one had noticed his angry march toward the bus. Fortunately, on sets like this, staff members weren't allowed to carry phones. So only the words will get out.

Taehyung entered the room ten minutes later, sensing Jin's anger. "I'll go change, and then we can leave," he said, waiting for Jin's response. But Jin remained silent, staring down at his aching feet, determined not to admit any pain.

After Taehyung finished changing and came out of the bathroom, he found Jin still sitting in the same position. Concerned, he asked, "Are you okay?"

Jin's dam of anger burst. "Fuck you! You did this on purpose, didn't you? Why did you bring me here when you knew about this disgusting concept? I hate you so much. You're filthy. You've made me anxious, along with the pup. I want to punch the shit out of you right now. You're so disgusting for pulling this stunt," Jin yelled in frustration, his breath ragged. His back and feet ached even more, and his head throbbed.

Taehyung listened to Jin's sharp words and insults, each one piercing his heart. He'd had enough of it earlier in the morning, but this round of accusations was even more painful. His lips pursed as he tried to maintain his composure.

"I didn't know this was the concept, and it wasn't my intention to make a fool out of you or hurt you. Still, I'm sorry. I realize I made you uncomfortable by pretending to be intimate with another omega. Even though there's nothing between us. Of course, I understand this would hurt you," Taehyung responded, his voice heavy with regret.

Jin's response was laced with sarcasm. "You're being savvy with me now? Do you think I'm doing this out of our bond or spite? I'm pregnant with your child, and my hormones are all over the place. The last thing my wolf wants to see is its alpha kissing someone else, also you just don't kiss other omegas when you are married," Jin's eyes flared with anger, a rare sight that confused him too.

Taehyung sensed the challenge but chose to submit, lowering his head. "I genuinely didn't know this was the concept. I should've been more sensitive to your situation, and I apologize for not realizing it. However, calling me- " Taehyung paused, biting his lip,

"I did nothing to deserve being called filthy or disgusting. In the morning, I meant nothing but well for you, despite that you got mad at me. And now, you're yelling at me, saying you hate me, calling me filthy and disgusting. I hope you know that I might take all the harsh remarks you throw at me, but they do hurt me," Taehyung confessed, his throat feeling choked. For a moment, he wished he could leave, but he dismissed the thought. He couldn't back out now, this was for the long haul.

The right thing for Jin to do would have been to apologize and move on, but he decided to hurt Taehyung even more. He thought it was the only way to compensate himself for the humiliation he faced earlier.

"Whatever I said is true. It was disgusting, and filthy of you to kiss that model and let the makeup artist touch you and your nipple. I do hate you for bringing me here. Your sole purpose was to embarrass me, and it's so selfish of you," Jin replied with a coldness that cut deep.

Taehyung tried to calm himself down, clenching his fists and biting back his emotions. He took a deep breath and uttered, " Let's go back home, I'll bring the car at the main entrance, "

He turned away before Jin could say anything else, moving to bring the car up to the entrance. As he waited, his eyes were fixed on the exit door, fingers tapping anxiously on the steering wheel. He needed to calm down his nerves, he signed up for this.