-41-

Jin gets up early in the morning he freshens up, all set to head to the airport, and he goes out to the living room to see taehyung set up the breakfast.

Jin feels sad. He has to leave and won't see taehyung for a week. He'll miss waking up to this sight.

He quietly goes over to the dining table and takes a chair, " Did you sleep well? You look a little out of it, " tae puts French toasts in jin's plate,

" Yes, I slept well, " Jin eats quietly, holding back from breaking down in front of taehyung, the thought of leaving taehyung for a week icks him.

How can he possibly manage after they part ways, Jin realizes he can not go without taehyung in his life anymore. Alpha became a huge part of his life in the small duration of time they spent  together.

" Your scent jin, it's sour. Are you okay? Speak to me? " taehyung is quick on his feet. He takes a seat next to jin,

" Everything is alright, I'm fine, just little bummed about - " he quiete down mid sentence, " about what seokie, " taehyung plays with jin's hairs, he tucks them behind his ears,

Jin looks at taehyung's face with desperation, " about leaving before you, not seeing you for a whole week, " Jin lips wobble, his eyes burns with tears,
" Please come with me right now, do something,"

" it'll be fine. I'll be there in like a week from now, " taehyung smiles, rubbing the tears off gently with his knuckles,
" I'll be there soon, next to you, "

" You don't understand, " Jin throws his head on taehyung's shoulder. " I feel anxious and sad,"

" Don't overthink love, you'll do great, " taehyung rubs jin's back, who looks up with shock, " What did you just call me?"

Taehyung realizes what nickname he used, his face pales. " Nothing? I said nothing, " he pulls away from Jin, " it's alright you can call me that, I liked it, " Jin smiles, his previous worries drained, " i feel better, please let's scent eachother before I leave, "

Jin embraces taehyung tightly, coming over to sit in his lap, arms around his waist, nose settling in taehyung's nape. He licks the mating mark and nuzzles with taehyung's nose, " I'll be waiting for you, tae, " Jin whispers, his lips at taehyung's lips, kisses them the very next second, a slow kiss. His tongue elopes in taehyung's mouth. He tilts his head to get his point across, holding back of alphas head with his hands, when he's done kissing. He rests his forhead against taehyung's.

" I'll come to you soon, stay safe, for us, for our baby, for yourself, " taehyung speaks, his breath fans on jin's face. This is the sort of intimacy both of the never thought they'd have at any point of their impermanent relationship in the beginning. But neither of them can go without it now.

It's not the same. Their body craves eachothers'.

Jin flies out later that afternoon. His manager drops him off at the airport. Taehyung was in the van, but he didn't come out in front of all the reporters. He saw Jin off in the vehicle, and the manager drove him back home.

Taehyung was sad about seokjin leaving, but he had to deal with some stuff before he left. Taking a break from the work isn't that easy.

Taehyung knows it'll be late into night when seokjin lands and gets some rest.

He's just rests the whole day in the nest seokjin made a night before. His alpha curls inside it. He feels empty. This is kind of a preview of his life without Jin, and taehyung doesn't like it at all.

Taehyung stays up to keep track of the flight through his little phone screen. His eye lids were droopy while he kept staring at seokjin's flight tracker. around 4 a.m. after seeing that seokjin landed safely, he fell asleep, phone dropping from his hand.

Seokjin, on the other hand, when he lands, it is around 12 pm. He checks his phone, expecting a call or a text from taehyung, but there is none. He leaves taehyung a text that he has arrived safely, putting his phone back inside his pocket.

Taehyung wakes up at 1 pm, and sees seokjin's text. He groans and rubs his eyes, replying with an " okay, rest well before you start working, " message.

He needs to go to work too today. He leaves his phone at the side table so it can be charged while he's away.

Jin phone's notification alert brings him up on his feet. He excitedly goes and sees the message.

It was a dry ass text. What is he, an acquaintance? Seokjin decides to video calling tae.

And he does, but it goes to vain when the Alpha doesn't pick up. Pissed about not getting to see or hear taehyung's voice, Jin goes to bed. He stayed up, waiting for taehyung to wake up for nothing.

Taehyung goes to the company, he did take his phone along but he didn't turn it on. He'll need to turn it off again during the meeting.

His day passes by like that, with an hour long meeting with the lawyer about jin's dad case and then ceo, complaining about all sorts of things.

He informed the ceo regarding  seokjin's pregnancy, but that man just laughed, shrugging it off. Claiming he saw it coming.

Every time jin and him went out together in public, it was in the news, with articles claiming they're so in love and for them honeymoon never fades. He told Ceo the news of their pregnancy will not be made public, not until seokjin wants otherwise.

He turns on his phone on his way back home, and seokjin's call notifications pop up. His heartbeat fastens, Jin calls him, and he doesn't pick, shit. He was going to ring Jin up, but he stopped when he realized it might be late there.

Resorted to leaving a text saying he was busy at work and all. He'll call him when he can. He'll make sure to.

A week passes by like this. taehyung is busy with his own work, and Jin gets extra busy with his schedule.

Taehyung tried to call many times, but Jin wouldn't pick up half of the time. They did exchange texts, but it wasn't enough. Not for Jin, he hated that taehyung couldn't be here, and whenever he called back, he never picked up. He knew his timings were little off, but taehyung could make an exception.

He lets it slide under the rug when he realizes it's only a day until he sees taehyung. He will get to hold tae in his arms again.