-33-

It's two days before Jin leaves, and he asks jimin to help him pack. Too afraid to ask taehyung, in case alpha is reminded of their hurtful conversation from that day.

They've been back to how it was before. They'd stick together the whole day, which didn't make moving away easier for Jin.

He has realized now what his feelings for taehyung are but it's scary for him to accept those, he asked his therapist what he should do and it was rather a unappealing option, he wanted to ask jimin, in case he has a different solution to this,

" So jimin, there's this friend I have. She wants to tell his mate that she likes him and perhaps loves him? But he's too scared because when they mated she told her alpha she didn't want to be with him, and he shouldn't expect anything from her, what do you she should do, someone told her to take sometime alone before jumping into the whole thing, but she wants it to be now, "

Jimin stops what he's doing to listen to Jin, " Well, is she really sure she likes him? And does the alpha also like her back? If she's ready to take responsibility for it, then she should tell him, sooner the better, "

" she's sure that Alpha likes her, and she took her time to think about it. She'd like her alpha to be there for her, in the future, in the present, all the time, "

" Well, then she should go for it, " jimin resumes what he is doing, " You asked me something, and I have something to ask you in return, can i ? "

Jin nods, putting away taehyung's stolen t-shirts in his bags. He's afraid he stole a lot of taehyung's laundry, and alpha might catch on.

" I have a friend that's pregnant, he's not mated, his alpha said this before he needs time before mating and starting a family, he's made it clear many times, now my friend is scared the alpha might want him to " Jimin's pause makes Jin concerned, " abort the baby "

" jimin, if the alpha truly wants to be with you, he'll not hurt you that way. But if he does, then think of it as if you dodged the bullet, plus honestly everyone has a right to live their life at their own pace but relationships tend to interfere our plans, " Jin looks jimin's face, so sad and dull,

" I don't want to burden him with a pup, not when he clearly doesn't want all this right now, I've been thinking to just disappear, I think he'll want me to abort it but in case he doesn't, he accepts it, it won't be whole heartedly," jimin breaks down in tears, Jin is quick to go over and hug the little omega,

" jimin, do what you feel like is right, priorities yourself and the pup. You know yoongi better than anyone else, you know what you should be doing, "

" he's been asking for me now, and I'm hiding here, I told him I'm in Busan. I'm sure he caught on, I'm not ready to break up. "

" it'll be fine, you're okay, come with me to LA, a getaway? Do you what you have to do with yoongi, then come with me, "

" Okay, " Jimin hugs Jin tighter, " wait? How'd you know I'm pregnant, "

Jin grins, " Well, you're not sly, you see, I even know you already knew I was pregnant. You stopped serving yourself a drink or morning coffees, "

" You're not sly either, I know you were talking about taehyung and you earlier, I just didn't want you to get uncomfortable, "

Jin realizes this might be coming from their argument in the past,

" i'm sorry, jimin, in the past I've been mean to you. I get a little angry too because of the pu- me, when I see you clinging to taehyung, but because of you, I understand friendship a little better. Thank you. i don't know what I'm going to say now, but I love you, "

Jimin audibly gasps, " I'm going to tell this to taehyung, he's going to be so jealous, " Jin gives taehyung a glare, "I won't, anyways jokes aside, its okay, it's all in the past, you've been through so much its only right I forgive you, I'm always here for you, also it's cute when you get jealous, taehyung loves it when you say " pup was making me do it, " he absolutely adores it, "

Jin blushes, " You should tell him you like him, but be careful, I know you've been through a lot, but so has taehyung, take full responsibility, and don't hurt each other, "

Just then, taehyung opens the door, the scene breaks his heart, the suitcases, clothes folded neatly in them, he looks at Jin with a stoic expression, " Should've called me to help you out, "

Jimin turns away from Jin, getting up from the floor, " Oh, actually, i was bored and free, so I volunteered."

" About that jimin, can we please talk for a moment, "

jimin raises his eyebrows, " You can say it in front of Jin he already knows, "

" yoongi hyung called me today, I picked it up. He asked if I knew the reason you left for Busan, " taehyung shows jimin the call log, " I think he's worried since you left so abruptly and refuse to tell him what's the reason, "

Jimin sighs, " l'll deal with him today. Actually, I'll go see him now, "

Jin and taehyung give each other a saddened look, " Do you want us to come with you? "

Jimin reassures, " No, no, I'll be back in some time, "

Jimin gets ready to go see yoongi. He picks up his phones all set to leave, Jin and taehyung join him at the door, " I'll be back, " jimin opens the door,

Taehyung and jin look away, this was not what they had expected,

" So it's true you were lying to me about Busan, " yoongi felt weak on his knees for days he's been worried sick about jimin, and here he is, all along he was lying,

jimin clears his throat, " Let's go somewhere else and talk, "

" No, actually, i have nothing to say to you right now, jimin. I'm so disappointed in you. We were doing fine as far as I remember. The next day I come back home from work, you've left me with a note ' I'm in Busan, something came up? ' Then you ignore my calls for days, claiming that you're busy with your family. "

yoongi sniffles, he couldn't sleep for days, he was worried sick about jimin, " today i drove early in the morning all the way to Busan, only for your parents to tell me you never came there, I felt so stupid, I call taehyung and he lied to me too, " taehyung turns his face away in guilt,

Jimin tries to hold yoongi's arm which the alpha immediately pulls back, " don't, I'm leaving, I don't know why you did all this but i did make a solid assumption why you might've done this, do whatever you want. I won't come in your way. "