Epilogue: 56

"I can't believe you agreed to that movie, Taehyung. It has a make-out scene, and what if people start shipping you with someone else? And they even wish for us to break up," Jin exclaims, tears staining his cheeks. Taehyung defends himself, "Seokjin, it's my job. I've done it onscreen before, and you never had an issue."

"You can't make out with Se-ra, Taehyung. I can't handle it. People already ship you two the most, and it frustrates me. Please, don't do it with her," Jin pleads, but Taehyung brushes it off, saying, "Seokjin, it's just work. Let's move past this. I love you, and we shouldn't let what people say bother us."

A week later, the news of their collaboration in a rom-com spreads, causing an online frenzy. Seokjin becomes a trending topic, and explicit content of the onscreen couple floods the internet. Seokjin, aware of Se-ra's intentions, is disturbed by the attention, especially remembering her confession at a party a year ago when they worked together in a short film.

It was sickening to hear all that, and it didn't surprise him when later on se-ra would act in a certain manner that implied there existed a one-sided crush, her fans ever since then do all these disgusting that take up too much space in his head, and se-ra subtly liking or reposting such content doesn't really help the situation.

All of this didn't matter to him, of course. Taehyung was his, and he trusted the alpha too much to be swayed enough to give into the emerging insecurities. Not until now, he can not let se-ra get away with it, but what can he do? When Taehyung refuses to listen, he's right, too. The entertainment industry comes with this disadvantage. You have to eventually be intimate on-screen. It's part of the job.
As for Jin, he minimized such content, out of respect, of course this isn't something taehyung would ask him of, mostly he'd stick to movies with a non explicit script that are rare to fine, explains why he hasn't done alot of movies now, and did take on alot of modeling jobs, which reminds him he has one scheduled in a week, a day before u-jin's birthday,

Later that evening, taehyung comes back, " Hey, I'm back," he announces,
" Where's U-jin?" He asks obviously the first thing be notices, " In his room, he was feeling tired, so he went to bed early,"

" it's his birthday soon," Jin reminds taehyung, " Yeah, I remember, he's turning seven, time moved by too fast, let's throw him a nice birthday party, also it'll have to be a day prior,"

" Why? " Jin asks, focusing completely on Taehyung now, " well because the shooting for the movie begins on that day, and I'll be busy onwards, so,"

" I have shoot scheduled a day prior, taehyung. I'll be gone the whole day," Jin tells, " another modeling gig?" The omega sighs. He knows taehyung isn't trying to rub him off the wrong way, " it can reschedule, a movie's shooting can't be delayed,"

Jin composes himself, " Let's just do it two days prior then, my gig can not be rescheduled either," With that, he leaves the living room, hoping he played it off naturally,

A few minutes later, Taehyung joins him in the bedroom, " I have a press two days prior seokjin, I think we talked about not walking out while having a conversation,"

" Is it the whole day? The press? " he asks, avoiding the rest of the sentence,
" No, half the day, but I won't be able to help you arrange the party so,"

" Don't worry, I'll manage it, just be back home on time," With that, he picks up his phone, not paying mind to the alpha, intently looking at him, " I mentioned something else too, why did you walk out on me,"

" I didn't, taehyung, I'm just tired, also have you given a thought regarding the matter I discussed with you? " Jin's eyes gleam with hope, " i don't know seokjin. Let's think about it after I'm done with this movie,"