Chapter 2: The Encounter

I was in the subway listening to some of my favorite songs cause why not...

I looked through my schedule and realized that today would be the day that they would see if you are able to use a sword or not... If you are able to, you not only get special recognition but you are able to leave campus whenever you like without any penalties... So that is a plus...

Why do some of us need to know how to use weapons? Well, there's this mafia that acquired a bunch of gemstones that gave them powers and the only way to get rid of the magic is by stabbing a sword right in the middle of a tattoo... How do people know about that? I guess that they were experimenting by capturing people from the mafia and finding their weak spot, which was the middle of the tattoo.

Okay so the mafia group is also known as the Kizuki group... The leader is unknown... And the Kizuki are very secretive... Ah well...

The subway finally stopped and I walked out to be met by the front of Kimetsu High...

I relieved my stress by petting my bunnies and walked in...

I opened up my locker to get my stuff.

I went outside to the courtyard to see a butterfly flying in the wind and I just stared at it until I realized someone was behind me...

I screamed in shock and Shinobu smacked my mouth...

"Ow that hurt! Why did you do that?! I don't even know you! " 😭😭😭

"You'll see... "

"See wh- Hey where did you go?! This isn't funny! "

She disappeared out of thin air right after a fog encircled me...

"Some people are just plain weirdos... "

I grab a snack from my bag and eat it as I sit on a bench and listen to music enjoying how the scenery looked...

*Ring

Oh man the stupid bell... Whatever... I got up and was going to the office to drop off Aimi and Galaxily to the Child and Pet Care...

Suddenly a guy crashed into me and made me fall down...

"Aack! Aimi! Galaxily! Are you two alright? Please tell me that you aren't hurt! Watch it dude... You could've injured someone! "

I scream at the guy while making sure that my bunnies were alright...

"My bad... Wait... Y/n?! "

I looked at him and suddenly I realized... That it was...

"... Yang?! "

Oh no... No... Please tell me that this is a nightmare...