Chapter 5: Regrets

I regret joining Swordsclub... I have to sit next to Yang... Bro... Why is this happening to me 

"The person that you sit next to will be your Swordsclub partner, per-"

"WHAT?! NOOOOO!" Yang and I said in unison.

"You don't have a choice Y/n and Yang... You two need to stop acting so childish and just go ahead with it! Do you think I like being partnered by an emo depressed child? No, I do not, but I just deal with it!" Shinobu scolded us.

"..."

"Well the groups will consist of Shinobu and Giyuu, Rengoku and Tengen, Sanemi and Kanae, Muichiro and Yuichiro, Obanai and Mitsuri, Tanjiro and Kanao, Zenitsu and Nezuko, Inosuke and Aoi, Murata and Ozaki, and Y/n and Yang! If you break any of your weapons while fighting the enemy, please go to room 113, which is right next to us. You have to ask for your swordsmith to make you one and ya... Hotaru Haganezuka is assigned for new students and the rest of you all should know who your swordsmith is!"

Oh yay! Dad will be making my weapons! And he won't kill me if I break a katana since I am his daughter so yay! On the other hand, Yang won't be so lucky...

I was thinking of how to survive Biology next period when I heard someone whisper my name...

"Y/n! Wake up! "

"Huh? Where am I?"

"Y/n look at me when I am talking to you! "

"Sorry, but I don't know who you are or where I am..." I was sitting in this oddly familiar forest that had lavender-colored trees and lavender grass... Huh... And the girl's voice was so familiar, but her looks were... not clicking...

"Oh! I am Aisha! Your spirit's guardian angel and guide! In your past 2 lives you-"

"Wait... Aisha... You look so different..."

"Oh yeah! I fell in love with these types of dresses and shoes... I also cut and dyed my hair so yeah... But as I was saying, in your first life, you ate a flower called the blue-spider lily when you were 2 giving you eternal beauty and yanderes and you received powers through a meteor and now you are overpowered but that's fine!"

"Still chatty as always I see..."

"Yeah... I guess... Any questions?"

"What's a yandere?"

"Oh honey... A yandere... Is a person that is madly obsessed with you... it's easier to deal with one, but you have around 35+ yanderes obsessed with you so ya... "

"More than 35?! What the...."

"Yeah... "

"Well... Since you are my guardian angel and spirit guide uh do you want to defend me from the yanderes?"

"Sure! I will turn into my human form! I will be a freshman and have all the same classes as you! We need people to think or know that we are best friends... Is that possible? "

"Uhm... Ya...."

"Okay! Well now it's time for me to go! Bye!"

She snaps her fingers and I open my eyes to see I am still in the Swordsclub room... Only took 5 minutes... Time probably slowed down...

Then, a girl and a guy walked in... The girl had lavender eyes and her front hair and tips were dyed lavender... She had star earrings and a Dress that was just above her knees... She wore black socks and low-heeled shoes... Wait... Is that Aisha?! She really did get a whole makeover! The guy had lifeless emerald eyes and red hair... He was wearing a maroon-ish shirt and a pair of denim pants.

"We're here to see if we are able to join!"

"Oh alright! Rengoku, can you help the gentleman while I help the lady?"

"Yes, sir!" They grabbed the gemstones and saw that Aisha and the guy did indeed have breathing techniques...

"Well... That's surprising... Y/n you should be with..."

"Oh my name is Aisha!"

"Alright and Yang will be with..."

"Melonix... But you can just call me Mel..."

"Alright! Well that's all for this meeting have a nice day! And you all are dismissed!"

I looked at the clock and saw that I only had 5 minutes until the 8th bell rang... That means... NO BIOLOGY YAY!