Chapter 20- Looking at the Stars

I am a child... I am in an alternate universe. How am I supposed to survive with these conditions, I am not even familiar with my surroundings.

I sat down on a rock and started devising a plan. I felt something staring at me, so I looked behind me and saw a bear at least 2 or 3 times bigger than me.

I feel as if this is kind of cliche, but I screamed and ran out.

I ran until I knew the bear gave up chasing me

I had my uniform dragging me down for a while, so once I was alone, I grabbed a stick and whispered,

"Galaxial Breathing: 7th form: 🌌👘 Galactic Wardrobe🌌👘"

I changed into a dark purple shirt with the star logo, heather-colored shorts, purple heart earrings, a white beaded bracelet, and converse shoes.

I began to try and find somewhere I can shelter myself in when I saw Muichiro looking at me. I stopped in my tracks like a deer in headlights and began panicking to the point where he picked me up.

" Y/n."

"I am not Y/n! My n-name is Star!"

"Why do you look so similar to Y/n?"

"Because um I am her um daughter."

Silence filled the forest with just a grasshopper chirping and chirping.

He took me to the Hashira's secret lair after making me fall unconscious.

I woke up to all the Hashira staring at me.

"She says she is Y/n's daughter! That means Y/n is not a virgin"

Bruh 💀😭

Not them believing a kid that's probs 6 or 7 times their age 💀💀💀💀

I swear they all want me to be a virgin just for them like what the f-

"She's awake! Say what was her name Muichiro?"

"...I forgot."

Mitsuri turns her face at me and says

"What is your name little one?"

D*mn it... I forgot... What did I call myself... I looked down at my shoes and quickly realized it was Star.

"M-my name I-is Star! I am 3 years old!"

"Well Star! Do you know where your mommy is?"

Time to act. This will make them hate me.

"My mommy? She ran away when I was a newborn and abandoned me here in the woods..."

"Are you sure  Y/n would do that, Muichiro?"

"I don't know."

"I only know my mom's name was Y/n Haganezuka L/n! She left a blanket with her name!"

"Oh... I don't know how to feel about this then...I usually don't support moms abandoning children but Y/n must have had a reason too. Whatever it is, I will take care of you Star! "

How does a whole grown person believe my lies 💀💀💀

"No, I'm fine! Don't worry about me!"

They may poison me in the process so it is not worth the risk.

"I didn't ask, I will take care of you Star."

"..."

I ran away before they were able to grab me. I should have just said that I was just a child with an orphanage history.

Now the Hashira are after me... great...

I grabbed my water bottle and drank the last bits before hiding up a tree.

I saw something in the distance and it looked like a child running away from a pink snake. Huh... that's odd. I should help.

I threw a pebble at the snake and when it turned around, I saw a half-snake half-Mitsuri thing. Wasn't Mitsuri just chasing me and ran the other direction? Whatever it is, I need to get this child out of here and fast.

The snake thing started chasing me and while I was a few years younger I was able to pick him up and run. I got to a cave and used a perfume to cover up our scent

I fell to the ground as I used up all my stamina to get him to safety and fainted later.

I woke up at a cave. That was the weirdest dream I had. Felt too realistic. Wait, how did I end up at a cave?

Their was a small lake and a basket of fruits and vegetables. I might be able to survive like this. Who knows?

(The 'dream' did actually happen, the dude just ran away after getting her enough food for at least a week.)