Chapter 19

Tanjiro's POV
We are almost at this stupid castle... Apparently there is a dragon we have to fight or something. I will perhaps knock out Zenitsu and make him fight as well rather than him screaming like a goat.

I can't wait to see Y/n though, it has been a few days that felt like years I haven't seen her.

I wonder what she is doing right now...

Y/n's POV

I woke up in a bed. It feels like it was made of straws and now I have a bunch of tiny splinters surrounding my whole body and on the clothes I wore...

I tried getting out but I had a chain attached to my arm... wait... am I in a f*cking jail cell or some sh*t?!

I recollected my thoughts and looked around... Hmm... cats... I wonder...

"Lady Tamayo?!"

In the midst she appeared alongside Yushiro. I stood up abruptly and my face grew serious with every second that passed.

"Well, Y/n! You're correct! Well done!" Lady Tamayo smirked as I kept trying to pick the lock.

"What does the school nurse want from me?" I mocked her and smirked while successfully picking the lock.

"Well, Y/n, I am trying to keep you safe from the dangerous world you are surrounded by."

"Why? So you can be Mother Gothel and lock me up forever? No chance!" I opened the shackles and ran off. A pink dust was closely behind me threatening to make me unconscious if I slow down even a bit. I was high off of adrenaline and jumped into a fountain until I could see that the pink dust was gone. I gasped up for air and sighed in relief. My hair and clothes were wet now, I got down and felt like I became shorter.

I look at the fountain and notice it said 'Fountain of Youth'

...

************************************************************

I mean, it might come to some benefits... I don't think they will notice me as quickly now.

And besides, kids eat free today at Sakura Cafe.

I was able to find that place here in this world, but it looked so ancient. I know the business started back in the 1400s... Wait...