Chapter 13: Suprise

*Warning- Spying on Y/n, inappropriate behavior 😭

"HOW COULD YOU LET AISHA AND Y/N GET AWAY?! HOW?! " Rengoku was fuming with anger. He was so close to actually claiming you, but these airheads literally let them slide by! 

"T-they said they needed to use the r-restroom!" Yuichiro replied.

"I DON'T GIVE A ****! YOU COULD HAVE ******* STOPPED THEM FROM LEAVING! BESIDES, THAT ****** FRIEND OF HERS LITERALLY TOLD HER WHAT IS IN THE PERFUME! ARGH!" Rengoku punches a wall to let out his anger.

He grabs his phone and calms down a bit. He saw that you finally saw he teddy bear that he put in the package for you. Oh. He hacked your outside cameras that's how he knows.

Y/n and Aisha went inside with the package, and I opened up the teddy bear camera app. 

Y/n opened the package and her eyes shone and she stared starstruck at the teddy bear. 

Y/n's POV

The teddy bear is so cute! I've never really had a teddy bear ever in my life... Nor have I had any dolls to play with... Despite me being a literal 15-year-old... I'll play with it.

Aimi and Galaxily heard me squealing of excitement and rushed to see what the big commotion was just for them to stare at confusion as to why I am excited about a simple teddy bear. 

I may be old, but that doesn't mean I don't have a mind of a little kid. 

I grabbed it and put it on my bed, leaving it there.

I had a small smile on my face.

And then I heard the doorbell ring.

I opened the door to see a much bigger package. Like the size of 4 twin beds stacked together. I was flabbergasted and Aisha saw the box and was like.

 "What the ****?!"

I picked it up and for some reason it weighed like a Chihuahua...

I was able to get it past the door (I don't know how don't ask me) and opened it to reveal a giant teddy bear and chocolates. There was something else in a smaller package and had a note revealing it was for Aisha.

"Huh?"

She opened it to reveal Airpods Pro Max and stood there shocked.

"what. the. ****. is. going. on."

"I don't know... But this teddy bear is so cute! "

"... "

"I'll go put it in my room! "

I rush to my room and find somewhere to put it in.

My alarm suddenly rang in my phone and urged me to fall asleep.

I went to my bed but something felt off... It's probably because these clothes are a bit tight... I'll change to pajamas!

I locked my door and grabbed a pair of pajamas from my wardrobe and changed...

Rengoku's POV
I finally get to see her body. Her perfect skin. The one I will fill with love marks. (🤮)

The one where I will fill her up with my-

"Rengoku what are you doing? "

"Tengen?! N-nothing! "

"Show me your phone! NOW! "

"Okay... "

I showed Tengen the video of Y/n and he and I watched as she took off her clothes.

Unfortunately she didn't take off her panties and Bra...

(Oh u may be wondering why she doesn't change in the bathroom. Well she just wants to hurry up and fall asleep. )

Her body is so perfect. I underestimated how perfect and beautiful she looked.

She jumped on her bed and cuddled the bear. A few seconds later she started snoring quietly. She looked like an angel.

I turned off the camera for now and looked at Tengen.

"I can't wait to **** her. "

"I can tell... "

"Wait how? "

"Your d**k."

"... "

"What? It had to be said... "

4 hours later
Y/n's POV
I woke up and saw it was 4 pm... That's not horrible...

I looked at the fridge knowing that Aisha went to work... I have work too but later on in the day at 6 pm-2 am... Why so late? Idk why it's the weekend I guess...

The fridge was empty and a shopping list was on the table along with 25,000 yen...

I groaned and grabbed the list, a purse, and changed out of my pajamas again.

I walked to the nearest supermarket and bought some fruits and vegetables, rice packages, meat,  some snacks and brought it all back home.

Someone then yelled,

"HEY Y/N! WAIT UP! "

I turned around to see Urogi followed by Sekido, Karaku, Aizetsu, and Zohakuten.

"Oh hey-"

"DO U NEED HELP?! "

"Um... O-"

They grab my stuff and me and take me to my home and clean the whole house... What's going on...

"Thank you? "

"NO PROBLEM! HAVE A GOOD DAY! "

They left and I was full of confusion. Why exactly did they do that... Aisha came in a few seconds later and she had a face full of shock.

"Did you clean up or something? "

"What? Oh no! Someone came to my house and cleaned it all up... "

"Who exactly? "

"I'm not sure... U was about to say Oh hey, who are you? And they cut me off! Then I was like um. Oh! I have to go and they cut me off again! Like... I don't even know how they opened the door... "

Zohakuten's POV
We set up cams in her bedroom while cleaning up for the Uppermoons' benefits... She has no where to run...

I sent Sir Muzan the spy camera details and watched Y/n's face of confusion. She doesn't know that we put a spy camera on her teddy bears eye.

I also set some cameras in the fridge and other places I won't mention. Sir Muzan will be proud of me. I know he will...

(They put a camera on the eye that didn't have a camera)