Chapter 18: The beginning of the end

I woke up feeling a slight burning sensation in my chest and I coughed out blue blood. This feels like an experience I already have had to deal with before, but I can't remember when.

I looked at the blood and saw letters forming stating,

"The End Is Near"

Oh... Well, that is not good I guess... Well, whatever. I have been bound to death so many times that it just became normal to me, so I am so not panicking right now.

(Gen Z vibes lol)

I finally looked around and became confused. First and foremost, where the f*ck am I? Why am I wearing this? Why do I have a tiara on my head?

It will be fine... I have to calm down...

I looked out of a window and saw a whole scenery filled of greenery. I stood their awestruck at the sight.

"I assume you are enjoying the view, Y/n? "

I turn around and see a man with a brown beard, a fancy suit, and some weird royal outfit... Like b*tch, what?

"..."

"Quiet as ever are we now? Ah well, it's really fine!"

???'s POV

Okay... Small talk did not work... That's lovely...

Maybe... Maybe she will talk if I tell her I know where her parents are... If she says at least one word... I can use that to lure them to their deaths and have Y/n forcefully stay by my side... Just one word...

Y/n's POV

"I know where your parents are."

My eyes widened and I turned around to fully face them.

"I can show you where they are~ As long as you say something..."

"... What do you want me to say?"

"Oh... That worked better than expected! "

He had the biggest grin on his face until he looked at red button on his watch.

"D*MN IT! I F*CKING FORGOT TO PRESS RECORD!"

I watched as he threw his tantrum and decided to escape with this chance.

I jumped out of the window and heard the man screaming,

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO COME BACK Y/N!"

Wait, how the f*ck did he know my name?

I fell into a pond. How the h*ll did I survive that fall?! That was 10 stories high from what I can see! D*mn...

I looked around and saw a wooden stick...

This feels nostalgic...

Wait... Why does this have rust?

Don't tell me it is a sword...

It is... That's... incredible...

???'s POV

She looks so angelic. I've been concealing my feelings for what I feel like has been forever...

Now I am here with Yushiro since he is attached to me.

Not in a romantic way silly! I think...

Well, time to use the potion.

I used JSL to communicate with Yushiro.

'I believe it's about time to use this. Use the gas mask.'

He nodded and put the gas mask on. I already had mine on and I took the cap off of the bottle.

The aroma filled the air. It was a light pink spreading around like a cloud.

Y/n was so focused on the stick she had that she didn't realize that the potion was coming straight to her. This was perfect! She will be knocked out and taken to my home to live with me... and... Yushiro... Forever.

Y/n's POV

"Galaxial Breathing: Seventh Form: 🌌👘Galaxtic Wardrobe🌌👘"

I had an outfit change to something more casual than a big puffy ball gown...

(It's been forever since I last drew Y/n... There are slight mistakes I will fix later on.)

I was finally able to stretch for a split second until a scent hit my nose.

I fell on the ground gasping for air as I tried to stop the pink fog from going into my lungs, but I guess it was too late, and I felt myself collapsing on the floor. My eyes slowly closed but I was able to see who did this...

L-lady T-Tamayo... 

"Sleep sweetheart, you are safe in my arms after all."

My eyes shut all the way and I drifted to sleep...

Meanwhile with the rest

Rengoku was planning out a plan to get Y/n back. They all knew how she was in a castle with King Lucifer. 

They planned on murdering at least one of the 12 Kizuki, even if it was pretty risky. After all, they are the world's most wanted mafia...

The Kizuki planned on killing all the Hashira.

The Kamaboko squad, well, they decided to kill anyone they were able to.

They were ready to do anything to get back Y/n, no matter how hard it will be...

I haven't told any of them how Y/n was able to escape though so they will just be met in an empty castle... XD

Ah well! Let's all hope for the best, shall we?