Chapter 4: Discovery

"YANG?!"

"You know his name?"

"Tanji, you're going to get a broken heart... he's a pansexual playboy..."

"He's pansexual?! I might have a chance with him! But something feels wrong..."

Tanjiro's POV

I love Y/n a lot and I love Yang a lot too... I want to be with both of them to fill my lonely soul... Am I into Poly-relationships?!

"Tanjiro...Can I talk with you?" Douma said with a smile.

"Uhm sure..."

We went to a classroom that was empty and Douma spoke up first.

"I can see that you love Y/n and Yang... But I have a simple request... Let me have Y/n all to myself and I can help you get together with Yang! Deal?"

"..."

"You can trust me... I keep Y/n and you keep Yang... simple enough!"

"Well... In that case... alright Douma..."

Y/n's POV

"Oh you guys finally came back... 

"Huh? Oh, y-yeah..."

"Say... Where's the teacher? And the other students?"

"I am not really sure..."

"Well, hopefully they are alright... By the way, what were you guys talking a-"

The alarms turned on and looked like sirens from police cars... My eardrums hurt badly... I put on my noise cancelling headphones over my earplugs and looked around...

I got out of the room and ran to where the alarms were the loudest and saw... A human with more arms extending out of their body.

Douma's POV

F**k, it's going to kill Y/n if I don't defend her...

"Y/n-chan I'll pro-"

She bolted at Haisha (search up what his name is, it's in Japanese >:D).

"Y/N-CHAN! STOP! IT'LL KILL YOU!"

Y/n's POV

I grabbed my bow and struck it at the human... In a couple of seconds, the room was filled with white powder that looked like powdered sugar...

The person no longer had multiple arms, just 2 and seconds later, security came and grabbed the person...

Before they left she screamed,

"H-how did you know where my tattoo was? I thought I hid it well!"

"...Tattoo?"

The alarms stopped and I was going to the nurses office when Mr. Ubuyashiki ran up to me and said,

"Thank you..."

He handed me a jewel and inky black powder surrounded me along with dashes of bright white glitter that looked like stars...

I looked up and saw that 1110 was above my head... 

"What... You are already in level 1110?! It takes at least 90 years to reach that level if not more... Would you be interested to join Swordsclub?"

"Uh sure why not..."

"Thank you so much! You won't regret this later!"