Chapter 17: Bad Idea, Right?

???'s POV

Gosh... I need to stop thinking about Y/n. Not only do I get, uh, y-you know, but I also am worried about where she is right now. It doesn't help that her rabbits caused me to have all these tooth marks. And the fact that I needed to go to the Emergency Room says a lot about what animals Y/n raises. Though I can't blame her.

I have an idea! I have not used magic for a while so this will be new to me.

I grabbed a book from my bookshelf and wiped off the dust with my arm.

'Infatuation: A spell book for those desperate to get with their crush'.

I opened up to page 666 and read the page. 

'Leave her to my hands and she will be all yours. I will stop at nothing as long as you let me have one person's soul. No matter who the person is. Just let out loud what your gut says...'

"I'll do as you say, all in the name of love!"

Little did I know, my eyes turned from their maroon color to a brighter shade of red.

A vortex formed and I walked in not bothering to look back.

Tanjiro's POV

I was forming a plan with Nezuko, Inosuke, Kanao, Genya, and Zenitsu on how to get Y/n back when some weird black spiral shape formed.

"What in the world is- AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

Slimy black Tentacles came out through the thing and grabbed all of us, forcing us into the spiral.

Rengoku's POV

"Alright! I say we had a good meeting, say, has anyone seen Tengen? "

"No"

"Not me"

"Nope"

"Not even today"

"Well, I'll inform him on the- what the?!"

A vortex appeared. I have never seen one. The rest of the Hashiras' eyes were wide open and Gyomei just felt something was off.

Tentacles suddenly zoomed in and grabbed us by our wrists dragging us into the darkness....

Muzan's POV

"I SWEAR! IF YOU ALL CAN'T FIND HER, I WILL MERCILESSLY KILL ALL OF YOU!"

"M-my lord! Th-then how would you be able to find Y/n? W-we don't even know where she is at!"

"..."

D**n it he has a point. It doesn't help that her kidnapper even hid her scent...

Suddenly a vortex appeared and moments after, this slimy black stuff pulled all the Kizuki into the vortex.

Y/n's POV

I grabbed a f/d from the fridge... I may as well stay here for the rest of my life until they all die... Besides, Douma has been treating me correctly, he has not taken advantage of me as far as I can tell.