Chapter 14: Risks

I sat down at my desk and planned out my idea for a project. I felt someone staring at me, but brushed it off after closing the window curtains and door.

After a while I grew tired and fell asleep on my desk.

???'s POV

I smirked and got ready to carry out my plan. Trap Y/n in my mansion and kill all those Swords club members. After that I will be able to drink blood and be invincible, and she will be under my care.

Her soft features, her smile, her eyes, her scent, everything is perfect about her. And if my plan is a success, I will have children with her. No doubt about that. 

She is perfect wife material, though I will have to brainwash her so she doesn't try escaping. I'll have to wait for Kokushibo and Akaza to get her.

Rengoku's POV

She won't be able to escape once Obanai kidnaps her. I know so. 

Just because she escaped two times doesn't mean she's prepared. It was out of luck that she managed to escape. 

This time, we are all prepared

Author's POV

Y/n was asleep on her desk and Obanai, Kokushibo, and Akaza were preparing to kidnap her. Meanwhile someone disabled the cameras for a few seconds.

"What the?" Muzan and Rengoku both muttered while checking to see if it was an internet disconnection or if someone hacked his account and was messing with it.

It went back online as if nothing happened and proceeded with their plans.

Obanai's POV

She can't run away if I inject her with this venom, and thankfully it is not deadly. 

I crawled through the vents until I reach Y/n's room when I saw 2 members of the Kizuku mafia walk in and sneak up behind Y/n.

How do I know they are mafia members? Well, they are wearing a unform with their logo on it.

"What... Is this... A f**king beanbag?! "