Chapter 15: Situations

Warning ??? is honestly on a whole new level 😭💀

???'s POV

Ha... ha...

I... Why is Y/n so light? Like a feather... 

(Maybe because she does weigh like a feather to the average human who knows)

I am so happy I have her in my arms! Hacking into the security cams was such a great idea! Now they have no clue who took Y/n, and she is now all mine!

I hate how I have f**king mixed feeling for both Y/n and Yang... Like, it does not make sense. I guess now I am bisexual, pan or something else... I don't even know at this point...

Well, I guess now I have to share her with f**king Zenitsu and Inosuke and also my sister Nezuko because they helped me make my plan a success. 

...

I stopped running and stared at her. Her plump lips, her curled eyelashes, her flawless skin, her perfect body. I could do it right now with her... Wait...

 'SNAP OUT OF IT TANJIRO AND DO IT ONCE YOU TAKE HER HOME! WHAT IF YOU GET CAUGHT?!'

You're right Nezuko... I'll do it at home, where I most likely and hopefully won't get caught...

... But I am also hard right now just looking at her... (💀💀💀)

Fine I'll do it with her once I get home 

Author's POV

... 💀💀💀...

Well... uhm... Things are not looking good for Y/n...

Tanjiro runs all the way home and trips over something and falls back. His head hit the rocky floor and he fell unconscious... 

What the f**k just happened?! I turn around for one second and come face to face to this... I mean I guess it is karma that is well- deserved...

I... Spoke too early huh...

Someone set a trap... huh...  F**king Douma set the trap... Now he's taking Y/n to his temple...

Douma's POV

I hope Tanjiro is dead... I don't even bother checking because I don't want his filthy body to ever touch me or Y/n.

And I hear him muttering that he is going to do it to her when they get home whether she wants to or not...

I may as well keep her hidden in my temple for no filth to be touching her. Besides, I'll only do it if she gives me consent (that's new lol) ... She knows I want to be more than friends, but I'll put my feelings on hold until she is comfortable enough with me.

Besides, I would not want to lose her forever...

That means I have to keep her hidden from the Hashira, the Upper and Lower moons, the Kamaboko or whatever they f**king call themselves squad, and Muzan...

I don't know if she knows that I am part of the Kizuki Mafia and I intend not to tell her a word... I'll cover the tattoo with makeup then... ya...

I got back to the temple and told my female servants to change her to something that I know she will feel more comfortable with.

And now to start my life again... I feel like my life was meaningless before I met Y/n...

I know it has been forever but I am back! :D