Chapter 16: Lotus Flower

I woke up in a comfy bed. I suddenly sit up after realizing this is not my room. I had a kimono on... That's very traditional so I wonder where I am at.

Aimi is still at home probably taking care of Galaxily. I don't really get how I am here though. One second I fell asleep on my desktop the next I am here...

I grabbed the flower... a lotus flower with a note attached to it

Day after day all I think about is you

Night after night even in the Blue

Your as dazzling as a star

And as sweet as the Lotus Flowers in March

Realize that you are safe here 

And drown all your worries every year

That was not as bad as I thought it would be... but who would write this?

"Y/n-chan! Are you awake?"

Douma opens the door and is ecstatic when he sees me. He hugs me tightly as if something bad happened and sits next to me.

"Y/n-chan! I brought you here for a reason, so don't look at me with that face! I did not kidnap you with bad intentions! "

"Oh really?"

"Yes really! Apparently the 12 Kizuki and Student Council was going to kidnap you the moment when you fell asleep, and Tanjiro grabbed you! I heard him muttering stuff like 'Wait until we get home... I have been waiting for this moment forever... Our children will be beautiful...'"

I took in everything Douma told me and froze after hearing that last phrase...

"And I set a rock in his path and made him trip and took you here in my temple! You can do anything that you wish to do here! Just don't cause a mess and stay safe!"

He gets up and pats my head. He then smiles and leaves.

Dang, he gets to the point quicker than I do...

I look at the mirror and see the kimono... He does know my style is anything related to the galaxy... Nebulae fascinate me... And seeing this kimono I am wearing really does enlighten me...

I decide to venture into the temple and familiarize myself with my surroundings.

I looked around and honestly, it did not even feel like a temple, but a palace. 

"Y/n-san."

I turn around and see a lady with a rather serious expression on her face.

"Y-yes?"

"Douma-san just announced he has company arriving and would like me to take you somewhere else."

"S-sure"

I followed the lady to a room secluded from the rest. I wonder why Douma doesn't want the guests to see me...

Douma's POV

The 12 Kizuki just decided to randomly show up so I requested Isa find Y/n quickly and take her somewhere where they won't find her. 

Muzan walks in the room with his red glaring eyes and says

"I hate to inform you, but we are investigating a search for Y/n and need more people to help."

"Sure thing! I'd love to help!"

"Alright then... Kokushibo give him the information."

Kokushibo handed me the note and in summary it was the tactics they planned on using to find Y/n... I have to step up my game in order for them not to find her... I could have someone killed and pose for her, but then again her aura just hits different...

This is so annoying, I have to find a way to protect her, but... how?